You rent the entire house...You won't share it with strangers. Features include soft high thread count cotton sheets, Speakman shower heads, hardwood floors, full kitchen, laundry, land, outdoor patio with fire pit, BBQ grill, central heat/AC.
Our maximum is 8 guests.
This is a chic & comfortable 4 bed/2 bath vacation rental home in Marfa Texas. This home is designer furnished, comfortable, and a great home base for your holiday in Marfa.
What is the Marfa | 6o8?
A 4 Bedroom/2 Bath chic & comfortable residence in Marfa, Texas. Available for vacation rentals. You rent the entire house...You won't share it with strangers.
Why do I want a guest house?
Firstly, comfort - Soft high thread count Cotton sheets, hardwood floors, full kitchen, laundry, land, outdoor patio with fire pit, A/C
Secondly, privacy - enough said.
Thirdly - space - 4 bedrooms, not a cramped hotel room
Fourth - technology - internet, cable, telephone are all available at no additional charge
Is there maid service at the 6o8?
Yes, your stay includes basic cleaning service when you leave, or daily is available (if you are really messy, for extra money)
What size are the beds?
There are 4 bedrooms...2 with queen size beds, 1 with a king size, and 1 with 2 twin beds.
You will have access to the entire home. The home will be accessed by coded lock on the kitchen door. You won't have to worry about keys (or losing them). We use self check-in and check-out. I typically am in the area if you need something, but will leave you alone otherwise. :-)
Interakcija s gostima
I'm usually between Marfa and Houston. If I can help you, please don't hesitate to text or call.
City of Marfa ID: S39
Children are welcome, but the home is not child-proofed. Cable TV, DVD, wireless internet access, washer, dryer, towels, linens, and kitchen utensils are included. The house has central A/C and heat and there are ceiling fans in the bedrooms, and desert breezes usually keep it comfortable so use of the A/C is not always necessary.
Please note, TV volume and noise levels must be kept to a level that will not disturb the neighborhood. If you have any questions, please call my phone number above or if it is after hours please call my cell at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Upon payment in full, a Check In Information package will be emailed to you providing the door lock code and other information. When you check out, please follow the directions on the Check-in/Welcome document. Please note that additional fees may be charged for failure to follow proper check out instructions.
Terms of your rental:
1. Free local telephone service.
2. The unit you are renting is a completely furnished four bedroom, two bath single family residence with all of the appliances and utensils necessary for an enjoyable vacation. Nothing should be taken out of the unit, except for trash. Your cleaning charge includes BASIC cleaning after you leave, including washing sheets and towels. Please wash the dishes and cooking utensils that you use before you leave and remove the trash - violations of this rule start at $125. If excessive cleaning is required, or if items are stained, damaged, or missing, additional charges will be billed to your credit card. You hereby agree to pay for any excessive cleaning fees, damaged, or missing items.
3. No smoking allowed. You will lose your security deposit if you smoke on property.
4. Maximum occupancy is eight (8) people, however you are only allowed the number of tenants you have paid for. Violations will result in a charge for the full nightly rate of $485, plus a $500 violation charge to your credit card.
5. Volume and noise levels must be kept to a level that will not disturb neighbors.
6. Neither the owner nor manager is liable for personal injuries or stolen items.
7. Pets are not allowed unless agreed to in writing. Violations of this rule will result in a minimum $500.00 charge to tenant's credit card.
8. DAMAGE: You will be charged for any damage or loss of property caused to property. No charges will be assessed if premises are left in excellent condition, without damage or loss of property. In the event of damages to the property caused by Tenant, normal wear and tear excepted, Landlord may charge tenant's credit card for repairs for such damages upon presenting a detailed list of such damages. Tenant has (5) five days upon receipt of list of such damages to make repairs. Attached to this agreement is a home inventory listing all items contained in the home. All items may be purchased at the price listed on inventory. Tenant agrees to mark inventory for items they wish to purchase and further agrees to have those items charged directly to credit card on file with Landlord. Items missing at the termination of this agreement but for which inventory has not been specifically marked will be assumed to be an oversight by tenant and items will be documented to tenant and charged to credit card. Dishes, silverware, and kitchen utensils are not subject to this clause unless excessive damage or loss occurs. Tenant agrees to notify landlord within 8 hours of checking in of any items that are listed on inventory but are not present in home.
9. TENANT'S APPLIANCES. Tenant agrees not to use any heaters, fixtures, or appliances drawing excessive current without the written consent of the Landlord.
10. Tenant agrees not to have in excess of 5 guests (in addition to registered tenants) in property at any given time. Tenant is hereby placed on notice that excessive noise due to music, crowds, or unruly behavior will result in legal action by the authorities and will be cause for immediate termination of this agreement without refund.
11. Tenant agrees that any person under the age of 21 will have responsible adult supervision and tenant further agrees that said adult will be legally and financially responsible for any and all actions of any minors under their supervision.
12. If you do not vacate the home at the end of your reservation, you will be charged $485 per night plus a $500 late check out fee. Please note that we oftentimes have guests arriving directly after you leave so please do not stay without calling to discuss with us beforehand.
Other things to note:
*We can comfortably sleep 8 people
*We require a 2-night minimum
*The house is NON-smoking. No exceptions.
*Dogs are allowed on a case by case basis and are an additional fee
*Please note that for special event/holiday stays such as Chinati Weekend, Thanksgiving, etc. we will charge the balance of your stay 60 days prior to check-in.
*The kitchen is fully stocked with plates, pots & pans, cooking utensils, etc., and we supply towels, sheets and everything else necessary to make sure that you have a great time.
*Your rate includes basic cleaning service when you leave. If you are really messy, there will be an additional charge.
*There is a telephone and local calls are free, but please bring a calling card for long distance. Also, check with your cell phone carrier to see if you have coverage in Marfa - many carriers have lousy signals in the area.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije