The apartment was recently renovated with a relaxing patio (20 mq) with a table, chairs and sun umbrella.
Ceiling with beams showing, parquet and resin floor and characteristic brick vaults, in the heart of Florence!
The apartment is on the ground floor of an old building, it was completely renovated in 2007 and further in 2015.
Heating system, Wi-Fi and air conditioning are available and free.
In the main bedroom there are a wardrobe of the end of XIX century, a double bed, wooden floors and exposed beams.
On February 2017 we canghed the window facing the street to grant a better soundproofing (glass noise abatement 44 Db): of course if you're light sleeper you could still hear cars passing by.
The kitchen is equipped with all you could need (dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots, dishwasher, oven, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, Espresso coffee machine, American coffee machine, soap and sponge) and a counter with stools in Plexiglas (and highchair for your children if you need it).
The bright livingroom is equipped with a TV LED and a comfortable sofa bed (width 140 cm) available only for groups of 5 or 6 people (if a group of 3 people would like to use the sofabed in addition to the other beds, there will be an extracharge of 40€).
Going up the stairs there is a mezzine (a 190 cm high loft) with vault brick ceiling, a double bed and a clothes stand: I personally restored the bedside tables and the drop-leaf desk, I hope you'll like them!
(We can install a little gate on the stairs for your children safety; travel cot, high chair and extra equipment are available on request and free)
The modern resin bathroom was completely renovated in June 2015 and it's also equipped with a laundry (the apartment is also equipped with iron, ironing board and drying rack).
Every guest will have bathlinen and a courtesy line with soap, shampoo and bath foam.
The outdoor patio (20 square meters), with jasmines, roses and seasonal flowers, is equipped with chairs, a table and umbrella for outdoor dinners and breakfast.
We furnish toilet paper, garbage bins, salt, sugar, ecc: please note they are only intended to be basic supplies for the first days. At your arrival we’ll show you on the map where the shops and the supermarket are, just few steps away from the flat!
Interakcija s gostima
It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you on your arrival, but please inform us about the time you'd like to check-in as soon as you can, it will be much appreciated.
And of course you can call us or text us any time during your stay!
We'll give you tips on places to visit, shops and tipical restaurants or updates on exhibitions in town.
Even before your arrival, please feel free to tell us whatever you're more interested in, we'll get information here for you!
- Checkin from 1 PM on scheduled appointment, checkout 10 AM.
- No security deposit, no extracharge for checkin until midnight (then 30 €), as long as arranged before.
- Please use courtesy and respect with neighbours: we ask you to lower your tone of voice between 11 PM and 8 AM just in case you would have some relax in the garden.
- Out of respect for our next guests, smoking is allowed only in the garden.
- We actually love pets but they are not allowed in the apartment due to allergies.
- From May to September, we kindly ask you to water the climbing jasmine, the rose, basil, sage and rosemary every other day in the early morning or in the evening/night (never with the sun high in the sky). We'll really appreciate your help in taking care of our lush plants!
- You are free to use sage, basil and rosemary for your meals: they are pesticide free!
- The City Council has established the “'tourist tax": the tax (2.5€) is applied to non-residents overnight stays for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
Nata e cresciuta a Firenze, ho vissuto anche a Roma e lavorato diversi anni nell'organizzazione di eventi musicali come tour manager, cosa che mi ha dato l'opportunità di girare l'Italia in lungo e in largo!
Sono poi tornata nella mia bellissima città e oggi sono data manager di sperimentazioni cliniche.. ma la passione per i viaggi e la musica è rimasta!
I was born and I grew up in Florence; I lived in Rome for 4 years, organizing events as bands tour manager; I really travelled a lot through Italy!
Then I came back living in my wonderful Florence and now I'm Clinical Resarch Coordinator.. but I still love music and travelling!