Villa Rossa features four bedroom suites with king sized beds, all with sliding doors to the decks and large bathrooms that have separate showers, baths, and twin basins. Architecturally designed and stunning views make for the perfect adults retreat!
VILLA ROSSA: Booking Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE VILLA ROSSA HAS A STRICTLY NO SMOKING, NO DRUGS, NO PARTY POLICY AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN 7 YEARS OLD AND UNDER.
We do consider hosting events, and on occasion small well behaved pets.
1. DEFINITIONS: “Booking" means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property" means Villa Rossa located at 6853 Channel Highway, Gardner's Bay, Tasmania, 7112 and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. “Management" means the owners and managers of the Property. "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY: Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT: Check-in time is not before 8:00am on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 2 pm on departure date. Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply. You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 7 days before arrival. Check-in/check-out is made easy as the property does not have keys. You will instead be provided with a key code entry which is changed after each stay unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
6. SECURITY BOND: A bond payment of $500.00 is required at the time of booking.
Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
7. UNAVAILABILITY: If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (for example: fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS: Parties are strictly prohibited; however events and/or functions will be considered on a case by case basis. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS: We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are not included. Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
10. PETS: Pets as a general rule are not allowed at the Property, however, we do sometimes allow small well behaved pets upon request. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of any of the above or similar events immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion). Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card. All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived. The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS: In the event of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management is not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
We look forward to welcoming you.
General Manager | Villa Rossa
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.