The apartment is located in the best part of the city. On the middle of the shopping area, restaurants and bars. The touristic places are within a walking distance.
The apartment includes 2 bed rooms (a queen bed and a sofa bed), kitchen, a huge living room and 2 bathrooms.
The kitchen has all appliances including a fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, and compact oven/range. There's everything you need for basic cooking and dining including cookware, utensils, and dishes.
Your arrival: 15 to 21 hours – please inform us at latest one day before about your exact arriving time, our host will wait you to give you the keys
Check-in between 21-22h: a fee of 30 euro extra will be charged
Check-in between 22-24h: a fee of 50 euro extra will be charged for "late check-in.
Your departure: 11:00 or before
• The residence is quiet and private - please ensure you a peaceful stay.
• Guests are strictly forbidden to any kind of Parties. Quiet time after 10pm.
• Please take into consideration that the walls are not sound-proof and our neighbours are sensitive :) Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behaviour will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
• Being a family home, we have a no smoking policy.
• Please switch off all lights and heating when not in use or leaving the house.
• Please always keep all the doors locked.
• Please keep the place organised as it would be yours.
• Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
• Regarding the trash strictly forbidden to let glasses/bottles in the garbage collector of the building.
Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a fee of 300 euro if any rules have been broken.