7min train from Gotanda (Yamanote), 19min train from Shibuya (Yamanote) & 17min train from Shinagawa (shinkansen station, easy access for tourists who would like to visit Japan). Very cosy and warm house. Typical Japanese style, futton or sofa bed.
I am living in a typical Japanese house of 77m2, in a very quiet neighborhood, in Ota-ku, Tokyo.
- Close to Haneda airport
- Good access to the heart of Tokyo, and Yokohama
- Free Wi-Fi
The bedroom I rent has a futton available (1 adult or 2 kids). If you are a group traveler (up to 4 people) I can privatise the living room ( very comfortable sofa bed).
Thank you for understanding.
The room facilities include:
- Clean bed linens
- Freshly laundered towels
- Hair dryer
- Free-WiFi connection
- Shampoo, conditioner, soaps
Your room is private but the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom & the toilets are shared. You can use all of it when ever you want. My bedroom is not-accessible.
Interakcija s gostima
As I am living in Tokyo for 5 years now, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you define what is the best to see in Japan. Let me know also if I can help you with your travel arrangements! I can also speak English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
I live in the house as well with my baby.
Thank you for understanding :)
For group travellers (up to 4people), I also have a sofa bed you can use in the common room.
- 5 minutes walk from Nishimagome station (Asakusa line)
- 3 minutes walk to the Convenience stores
- 5 minutes walk to the supermarket, drug store & super good bakery
- 10-15 minutes walk to Honmonji Park, amazing temple and very silent & zen place (far from touristic area but really worth the walk)
You can take a taxi from Haneda airport, it will take around 4,500 yen depending on a traffic.
- You can't smoke inside the house but we have a balcony you can smoke on
- The pets are not allowed inside the house
- You have to remove your shoes inside the house.
Noted that if you want to use the airconditionner it will cost you an extra of 500yen by night per room. I have fan that can be used for free. Thank you for understanding.
Check-in/out on week & weekends are fairly flexible ( Please check with me before inquiry )