Beautifully decorated 3 bedroom apartment, it was fully renovated in April 2017. Wooden floors, marble bathrooms, sealed double glass windows (to prevent street noise) and air conditioning. 2 parking lot spaces premises. It is best suited for a maximum of 6 adults being confortable.
- 24/7 doorman for security, the building also has camera. In the corner there is a Police Camera and also, the building right in front is from is a Bank Office with branch at street level, the corner of Mariano Escobedo and Mayran is busy all day long.
- I finished a full renovation of my apartment in April 2017: hardwood floors, marbel bathrooms, double glass sealed windows and air conditioning for your comfort.
-3 Bedrooms, the main room has its own bathroom and a queen bed, the other 2 rooms have a double bed and they share bathroom.
- Main room with a 50' smart TV and a desk suitable to work with a computer.
The kitchen is equipped with:
-Fridge with freezer
-Microwave Oven, Blender, Toaster, Coffe Machine
-Cloths washer and dryer
-Also, I have a couple of extra smart phones on prepaid system that I may have available for you to borrow during your stay. You only need to refill the balance to make local or international calls.
-If comming with an infant, I can provide a cradle and stroller.
Interakcija s gostima
Hello, I will not receive you in person, but there is some one who will and be be available for anything you may need during your stay, please don't hesitate contact in case you have any issue.
- I recommend that you don't use public transportation (buses, subway) unless you are familiar with it. It is overcrowded and it has no air conditioning. Also, I don't recommend that you take street taxis, take Uber, it is fast and not expensive.
- If you will be a tourist, remember, we are 2,000 meters over sea level and closer to equator, the sun hits very hard. Use sunblock and a cap or a hat.
There are a few simple rules for guest:
a) Please take care of all my things as if they were your own, there are things that have a big personal value.
b) Please know that I have neighbors, and it is a family building, no parties, no loud music.
You will have to observe the condo rules. Basic stuff: no noise and consideration for the neighbours.
I am from Mexico City, but I am living now in NYC while studying a master degree in Music Performance (Piano). While I come back, I rent my place on airbnbn. A friend of mine manages the property making sure everything goes well with my guests.
I like Mexico City very much, and I know every single thing to do and see there, specially historical places and museum. I like to analyze and understand how the city has taken it's current shape, leaving traces of the past if you are curious enough..