1 spavaća soba
I live in my peaceful and cozy home just off the main street in Beau Bassin, a stone throw to bus stops and the central bus station of Rose Hill with Paco, my Spitz Wolf dog. My 3 grown up children are abroad, not only I have space now to host one or two guests comfortably in one air-conditioned bedroom + private bathroom, I enjoy mostly meeting people from all over the world. Airbnb enables me just to do that. Breakfast & cleaning are included.
Come, see, stay, share
I host one or two persons (unfortunately no children) in one airy and sun filled air-conditioned bedroom + private newly renovated bathroom just outside your bedroom door which are both conveniently situated in the lower traffic of the house.
My house is quiet, cozy, spacious, airy, conveniently near to the centre but yet so peaceful as it is tucked in a lush garden.
The private bedroom is very calm as it is facing the quiet backyard. Bed size 1mt65 X 1mt90. Bedside lamps. Hangers. Drawers. Books. Clothes stand. Luggage stand. Air conditioning. Fan.
Cozy Cottage is 5 minutes by car or 15 minutes by foot to the Cybercity in Ebene and I work in Ebene too, I can drop/pick up any business traveller staying home with some prior arrangements. A spare desk for lap top and the quiet room with fibre optic internet access are other facilities readily available for business guests. Full length mirror, shampoo, iron table and iron are just outside the bedroom door. A dry-cleaning service outlet is just 5 minutes away from home.
The house is equipped with an alarm system plus camera.
All guests will have access to :
- living room
- kitchen (indoor kitchen, not ideal for cooking complicated food for many people) . Hence I usually propose a set menu for a minimal sum from which you can choose and hence avoiding the hassle of buying groceries and cooking
- Two big verandas - cool sitting area and smokers haven - surrounded by a luxuriant garden
- 50 inch Full HD, Canal + cable TV
- Wi Fi
- Red brick barbecue grill
- Parking in the garden well guarded by walls and an electric gate
- A cell phone with a local sim card is lent during guest's stay
- Umbrella for rainy days
- Lap Top
- For a week stay - one full load of washing is free otherwise two to three piece clothings can be dropped in the washing machine for free . Rs100.- is charged for a full load machine if it is required by you.
- Clothes line in the back yard
- Iron and Ironing Board
I offer :
- Complimentary breakfast - homemade jam, peanut butter, cheese, local teas , nutella, instant coffee, local fruits, juice, milk, yoghurt or ham and salami for guests who likes savoury in the morning
- Tea and instant coffee are available without extra costs
Your personal space have these facilities:
- Brand New Inverter Air Conditioning
- New double bed
- Brand new mattress and pillows protected with mattress cover and pillow covers
- Egyptian cotton bed sheets and pillow case
- Bed linen is changed after one week
- Towel is changed after four days
- Housekeeping is provided every two days
- Luggage rack
- Clothes rack
- A library with a wide array of English and French books
- Plugs and electric adaptors for chargers
- A fan
- Hair Dryer
- The gym where I am a member is 5 minutes walk away from the house. Rs150.- for a one hour zumba class or one hour bodybuilding.
Interakcija s gostima
I live in the house so help is always around. I also lend my guests a Samsung phone with a local sim card so that they reach me anytime.
I enjoy meeting all of my guests, but I respect their privacy and space as well. Please feel free to interact with me as much, or as little as you'd like.
Safe highly residential area. Birds chirping, dogs barking and muezzin are part of the Mauritian life and will be heard. No traffic sounds.
Parking in the yard available.
A cell phone with a local sim card is lent to guest during their stay.
Dinner is available ranging from Euros five to ten - a menu list is affixed in your bedroom to choose from.
Gym five minutes from home
Drycleaner service five minutes from home
Desk for lap top available
- Civilised manner
- Respectable behaviour
- No sexist, homophobic and racist jokes this is a gay-friendly space
- No outside visitors
- Bedroom windows to be shut when leaving the house
- No Smoking inside (but outside no problem)
- No pets, Paco won't allow it
- No children unfortunately
- People other than those in guest party are not permitted to stay overnight in the property
- Toilet is shared so kindly ensure to clean up after yourself
- Close all windows and the door when airconditioning is on
Hi. If you need a comfortable and homely place to rest after a day of travelling, visiting or working, a house where bus stops are within 10 minutes walk, I will be too pleased to be your host and welcome you in my newly renovated cottage.
Salut. Si vous cherchez un endroit calme afin de passer un sejour agréable et confortable ou des facilités telles le transport en commun et des endroits pour se restaurer sont à proximité de la maison, n'hésitez plus ! Je serai ravie de vous accueillir dans ma case créole revisitée .