1 spavaća soba
Bright and clean apartment. 1 minute walk to Rijksmuseum and musea district.
1st floor, cozy apartment with a balcony;
- Fast Internet
- Japanese big bed (140x200 cm) for a couple
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Television with Netflix
- LED lighting
Quiet and beautiful apartment, cute and light located in the most popular area of the city called "De Pijp".
1st floor, cozy apartment with a balcony.
- There is one big bed (140x200 cm) for a couple. It is a Japanese bed, so that means its low at the floor.
- fast Internet available
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Dishwasher available
- Televison & Netflix available
You will have access to all the spaces. Closets will still be stored with personal items since I do live in the apartment if I'm not traveling :-)
Interakcija s gostima
I will try to communicate asap. I do try to meet you but if I'm traveling then my good neighborfriend will help you check in .
The apartment is located on the 1st floor. Super central and a great walk into the city centre. 10 minute walk to Leidseplein. 12 minute walk to Rembrandtplein and 3 minute walk to the I AMSTERDAM sign at Museumplein.
In attempt to keep my apartment as it is I have set up some house rules. I am sure you understand:
- no smoking
- no drugs
- no loud music.
- no heavy partying.
- you may not invite guests to stay overnight without our permission. A fee will be applicable. Never more then 2 persons in the apartment.
- if you unfortunately damage something, just let me know. I'm insured and so are you via Airbnb. It safes us both a lot of time and hassle if we need to arrange this afterwards.
- when leaving the house: turn down central heating
- if you unfortunately loose a set of keys the costs will be 25 euros
- do not place your suitcases on the white bed/beddings/sofa. I like to keep them white :-)
- please do not throw anything else then toilet paper into the toilet.
-in general: respect our neighbours, also when entering or leaving the house.
Enjoy your stay a lot and feel free to ask me any questions during your stay!
"Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember and I remember more than I have seen".(B. Disraeli)
I love meeting new people, cultures, thoughts, experiences... That is why I have a long history with hosting people and being guest in different countries. My apartment is like me, so staying in my place you will get to know me a little bit. In nutshell: I am a yoga teacher, a traveller, wonder- and wander minded person with an open heart and mind. While I am abroad I'm ready to host you and your partner. I usually live with my adorable cat in the apartment but during your stay she will be visiting the neighbors.
Home is where the heart is, when I’m visiting India I don’t mind sleeping on the floor but as soon I am in my own cozy apartment in Amsterdam I like some luxury. So feel free to make a nourishing meal in my beautiful clean kitchen or watch a 3D-movie after a day of shopping and sight seeing! I hope you will like the apartment and have an unforgettable experience in Amsterdam!