1 spavaća soba
Hello, thank you for checking my apt. Nearest station is Shinjuku-sanchome station. You can get good access to Shinjuku station on foot too, attractive restaurants, sky view and almost all commodity. I hope your days in Tokyo great and memorable.
- The capacity of this space is 2 people(best for couple)
- Very central location as well as very calm neighborhood. Shinjuku station is in the walking distance. So it make your trip be very convenient and accessible.
- Shinjuku sanchome station is the nearest.
Once you have arrived and got the key from me, you can come in and out as you like. You also have access to a balcony of my room.
In my room, there are
-Double sized Bed (140×200cm)
-Chair × 2
-Bed side table
-Toilet(Hip shower available)
-Bath Room(shampoo, conditioner and soap are prepared, the bath room has drying function.)
-Air Conditioner (cool/heat)
-Electric Kettle, Glasses and Dishes
-Free Pocket Wi-Fi (you can take it out with you while you stay here)
-Fridge and freezer
-Clean bath towels
-Travel guide books
Interakcija s gostima
After booking, I will send you the information of how to reach the apt from Shibuya station and how to get the key by yourselves.
I live in the place takes 40 minutes by bicycle. So it's easy to reach you almost anytime. Im the person who belongs to the company. So Im glad if you check and search by yourself at first before asking me except emergency case or the things I have to answer about my apt.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Amenity and consumes
Things I will provide you
- Tissue paper
- Toilet paper
- Body soap
- One Bath towel per one person
Things I don't provide with(So please prepare by yourselves)
- Tooth brush
- Tooth paste
- Face towels"
- I don't offer you the interphone in my apt, though my apt has it. Please understand before your confirming booking.
Replacement cost for key : 10000JPY
Replacement cost for wifi router : 30000
The number of the people you register is different : If I found this after your checking in, I will impartially charge you 5000JPY per one person one night regardless of the listing page shows. So please request me to change the number of the guests if you make mistake of this matter or want to add the additional guest in advance of your checking in.
If you do late checking out without any asking me and my approving : impartially 5000JPY as breaking the agreement fee.
And if you check out later than by over one hour, I'm sorry but I have to additionally charge you 3500 yen per hour. it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving."
When you ask me early checking in or late checking out after your booking and I can accept it, I may charge you 3000JPY as I have to pay the cleaning company to change the time.
Smoking : impartially 5000JPY. The criteria is that if you left something to smoke including the box of the tobacco even if you insist not smoking in the apartment. Im sorry for this strict criteria. But I don't find good one, so I will charge you if I or the cleaner judge smoking smell in the apt and there is something to smoke in the apartment. Please understand.
If you leave it in a considerably bad condition, I may regard it as damage, and will charge you an extra fee
#Things I would like you to do#
A. Please tell me your email address after booking. I will send the information of the way of reaching the apt, how to get the key and other detailed information.
B. Let me know your check-in(4:00PM~) & out(~10:00AM) time in advance at least one day before your arrival and departure. It doesn't need to be too exact.
C. Please inform me via e-mail or AirBNB when you check in.
1. Do not smoke, not only in my apt but anywhere in the building. Activating the fire alart is too noisy for all residents in the building. (only acceptable at the balcony.)
2. Please be considerate of noise to neighbours
3. Shoes off at the entrance please (customary in Japan)
4. Make sure to keep the room as clean as possible.
5. Please ask me anytime, do not ask any neighbors or building managers to avoid bothering them.
6. Use my Pocket WiFi only for light net surfing or viewing maps, not for heavy uses of downloading much data, watching movie or streaming.
7. Regardless of the age, count the number of the guests and register. I don't accept kids less than 3 years old or pets. Avoid to choose this apt if you stay with them.
8. Speaking of the garbage, please divide and put the fasten garbage bags at the specific space in the apartment. I or the cleaner will carry them to the garbage place after your checking out.
Im sorry to ask you this many, but I'll also do my best to make your stay comfortable. Thank you very much for following these rules :)
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 218 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello, I am Yohei.
Thank you for checking my profile.
Now, I have 4 listings at center of Tokyo! But I'm not just a cool investor. Im always interested in the activity of guests and think how the guest can feel comfortable at my apartments during stay in Tokyo.
Those are my listings below;
I think 3 factors of "cleanliness", "communication" and "respect each other" very important as host and guest. I will try to make your stay comfortable. So Im glad if you respect house rule and take good care of my place during your stay.
As a host, I ever helped my guest like below
-Making a reservation of Taxi, bus in very early morning.
-Checking if the local restaurant open or not.
-Making a reservation of popular restaurant in Tokyo.
-examined the time of direct train from Shinjuku to Narita Airport.
-Recommend good place to eat
Please let me introduce my self
I'm 25 years old Japanese and I love Japan. I was born in Tokyo and have grown up in Tokyo. living in Tokyo for 25 years and have had a lot of experience in this town.
I used to work as a member of startup that deals apparel product selling on online. One of my hobby is exploring the place that new to me.
I also like eating good tasting food. So if you want, I would like to give you good local information that make your days in Tokyo memorable and great!
I wish you the best stay in Tokyo!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. :)
Thank you so much.