Our place is super great for SO. MANY. REASONS.
We have a GRRRREAT (a la Tony the Tiger) bathroom that's nicer than most you'll find. 2 separate bedrooms (good size!) and updated all around.
This space is a great place to rest on your trip to the city. It's more of a quite place to be by yourself when you're a bit tired from exploring the city.
Guests will have access to all areas except the other roommate's room.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm totally available via phone when the place is rented. I can text, call, email, whatever! I want to make sure you have a great (and easy) stay.
This is a two-bedroom where we rent one room (depending on when my roommate and I are out of town - separately), so we expect our guests to respect this. We don't go crazy at our apartment. The other roommate is a great resource and is normally available to help out.
I'm gonna make a list cause I think that's the best/coolest/chillest way to describe me.
1) I'm a boy. Well... a man. An upstanding citizen of The United States.
2) My astrological sign is Cancer, which is super dope because it's a cool sign.
3) I love reading (J Franzen, J. Steinbeck...) stuff like that!
4) I have a subscription to 'The New Yorker' which says a lot more about me than you think at first.
5) Red wine is my favorite drink. I'd poor it on cereal in the morning if that weren't socially unacceptable.
6) I work in theatre as a stage manager and production manager.
7) I've lived in Ohio, Vermont, Washington D.C., and Scotland.
8) I write letters and postcards like it's nobody's business.