This oceanview condo is a wonderful beach get-away, features spectacular ocean views from bedroom, and is located just a few steps to the seashore.
Condo is newly furnished and beautifully upgraded with granite countertops, stacked stone fireplace, travertine shower and spa tub. Located in an intimate 6-unit gated community, with a beautifully landscaped courtyard hosting a barbecue grill and free street parking, guest pass included. In-house Washer/Dryer and Ironing-table. The kitchen is furnished with a stove, microwave, coffee-maker and dish-washer.
Entire Condo including common Barbecue area in courtyard is available for use
Interakcija s gostima
We are local hosts and available anytime for help
Not wheelchair accessible
Strictly non smoking, No pets allowed, No unregistered guests. Be sensitive to neighbors. No loud music, offensive language, drunken behavior or anything that can disrupt a kid-friendly neighborhood.
By booking this condo, guest agrees to the following rules:
This Vacation Home License Agreement is hereby entered into by Prashanti Reddy hereinafter referred to as “Owner” and AirBnb Guest hereinafter referred to as “Licensee” of the following terms and conditions.
1. PURPOSE: Licensee is planning to be in the Southern California area for vacation or other purposes on the dates described in the booking request. Owner has the legal rights to license temporary use of vacation home. License desires the temporary use of the accommodations. License acknowledges that no “tenancy” will be created in favor of Licensee.
2. USE OF VACATION HOME: Licensee agrees that the above described Vacation Home shall be used and occupied as a residence, and only in a careful, safe, and proper manner and that Licensee will pay on demand for any damages to the Vacation Home caused by negligence or misuse of the same of Licensee or any person coming on the premises with the permission of Licensee.
a. SMOKING is strictly NOT allowed inside the Vacation Home and courtyard.
b. PETS are NOT allowed.
c. Licensee will not use or keep any substance or material about the Property which may endanger the validity of the insurance on said building or increase the hazard or risk, or which may prove offensive or annoying to other residents of the building.
d. No equipment or furnishings are to be removed from the Vacation Home, including to other units. The Vacation Home is furnished, including but not limited to, with bedding, linens, bath towels, and kitchen utensils (including dishes and tableware). All items are to remain in the Vacation Home.
e. DO NOT TAKE BATHROOM TOWELS, BLANKETS OR BED SPREADS TO THE BEACH. Beach towels, beach chairs and wave toys are provided for your use in the outdoor storage room. Please rinse and remove sand from all beach equipment outdoors before re-storing.
f. Use of the Vacation Home shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. The Owner has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive guests to vacate the premises.
3. SURRENDER OF TEMPORARY USE: Licensee agrees to deliver up the right to use the Vacation Home at the termination of this license by lapse of time or otherwise, in as good repair as when the Licensee began use of the same, excepting only ordinary wear and tear, or damage by the elements (occurring without the fault of the Licensee or persons permitted by the Licensee to enter the Vacation Home), or by act of God.
4. INJURY TO LICENSEE AND LOSS OF DAMAGE TO LICENSEE’S PROPERTY: All risk of loss to personal property of any kind or description whatsoever in the Vacation Home shall be the Licensee’s sole responsibility. The Owner shall not be held liable for any damage, theft, fire, loss, or loss by the elements of nature of such personal property of the Licensee including bursting, overflowing or leaking of water, or sewer, or from the heating or plumbing fixtures or from electric wires, or from gases or odors or caused in any other manner. The Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness, fatalities that occurs while on the premises of the Vacation Home or its facilities. Licensee shall indemnify and hold owner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties arising out of or in any way related to Licensee’s (or guest of Licensee) use of premises. Licensee assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to the recreational activities and will hold Owner harmless with respect thereto.
5. REVOCATION OF LICENSE: The license granted to Licensee is revocable at will, without cause, for any reason deemed proper by Owner. Should such revocation take place before the beginning date of the License, Licensee shall be entitled to a full refund of all amounts paid prior to revocation. Should such revocation take place during the term of the use of the Vacation Home, Licensee shall be entitled to a prorated refund for unused days at the Vacation Home.
6. ACCESS TO VACATION HOME DURING LICENSE PERIOD: Licensee shall allow free access to the Vacation Home by Owner or its appointee at any time during the license period upon reasonable notice to Licensee. Owner shall maintain keys to the Vacation Home for such purpose.
7. EXTRA OCCUPANTS: Should Licensee allow more occupants than the occupancy limit (8 persons), no more than Max Occupancy (10 persons), to use the Vacation Home during the License period, a fee of $50.00 per week for each additional occupant will be payable to the Owner.
8. ASSIGNMENT: It is agreed this contract may not be assigned by Licensee without the written consent of the Owner.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: This contract shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of California. Should the services of an attorney be required to enforce any provision of the agreement, Licensee agrees to pay any reasonable attorney’s fee incurred by Owner. Amounts that remain due and owing 30 (thirty) days after any date, or after any breach of the Agreement, shall thereafter accrue interest at 1.5% per month, until paid in full.
10. PARKING: Parking pass is located inside the unit. Licensee must display parking pass on the rear view mirror of vehicle at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at Licensee’s expense. Leave the parking pass inside the unit upon departure.
11. APPLIANCES: Only use appliances for their intended uses. In the event that an appliance becomes inoperative, it is to be reported to the Owner who will attempt to have it repaired promptly. DO NOT ATTEMT TO REPAIR THE APPLIANCES. The Owner or its representative shall have the right to enter the Property to inspect the inoperative appliance, or to make repairs as may be deemed necessary for the safety, improvement or preservation of the Vacation Home. The Owner will not be held liable or be obligated for proration of the license fee, should any of the appliances cease to function.
12. UTILITIES: The Owner agrees to pay all charges for heat, water, sewer/garbage fees, gas, electricity, cable and Internet service used at the Vacation Home. The Owner shall not be liable for any interruption or failure in the supply of such utilities.
13. HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. A cleaning fee in the amount of $120.00 is due at the time the final License Fee is due. It is expressly understood and agreed between the parties hereto that the Vacation Home be left in an organized and tidy manner. It is agreed that, at a minimum, the following items will be done:
a. Return all furnishings and appliances to where they were originally found.
b.i. Load and start the dishwasher.
b.ii. Clean counter tops, stovetop, microwave, and kitchen sink of foods and trash.
b.iii. Empty refrigerator, freezer, and cupboards of personal items.
c.i. Flush toilets.
c.ii. Rinse tub, showers, and sinks.
d. Turn off the gas heater/fireplace
e. Parking pass left in basket on kitchen counter.
f. Sweep all tile areas.
g. Bag and remove all trash and recyclables. Please place in appropriate bins outside.
h. Turn off all the lights.
i. Lock all doors and windows.
14. UNINHABITABILITY: In the event a natural disaster such as hurricane, earthquake, tsunami, or other disaster such as fire or flood makes the unit uninhabitable for any or all of the contracted time period; or if for any reason beyond the owner’s control the unit is uninhabitable for any part or all of the contracted time period, all deposits and other monies will be refunded to you in full. We are not responsible for any additional costs that you may incur from airlines, rental car companies, etc. due to lack of availability beyond our control.