Our country house is a perfect place to unplug and unwind surrounded by natural beauty. Sit and watch the birds from the back porch or walk in the woods by a running stream or cosy up in front of the fireplace with a good book. We are down the road from Mono Cliffs Provincial Park, part of the Bruce Trail, with great walking trails for experiencing amazing fall colours. We have a fully functional kitchen and a big country dining table to easily enjoy great group dinners. It's a doggie heaven.
Bright, sunny, comfortable 3 bdrm house on a 50 acre property
- Close to Bruce Trail and Mono Cliffs Provincial Park.
- 15 minutes to Mansfield Ski Hill and Hockley Valley Ski Hill.
- Cross country Ski on and around property.
- Dog friendly.
- 3 bdrm with double bed in each, additional bunk bed in one and crib in one.
- Fully stocked kitchen
- flat screen t.v. with satellite
- large verandah looks out to pond
Cell service in this area is intermittent at best but we do have a land line and guests are welcome to use it.
Please note: We do not accept reservations from Airbnb users with zero reviews or recommendations or incomplete profiles pages. If you are new to this site please provide as much detail about yourself and the purpose of your stay as possible.
Dogs allowed only, no cats. No smoking in house please.