Third floor room/loft with private full bathroom, sitting area, microwave and fridge (no kitchen!). Separate room with King size bed, up to 2 extra guests on futon in loft space. Off street parking for 1 car. Short walk (5 min) to Ithaca Commons. Close to Cornell and Ithaca College.
You are staying at the third floor of our 1901 house. It has a separate main room with a king size bed for 2 guest and a loft part which has a futon that can sleep another 2 people. Please note that we charge 5$/night/guest after 2 guests. There is a private full bath in between the 2 spaces plus an extra sink in the loft space. There are hardwood floors throughout. For your convenience we provide (instant) coffee and tea as well as a mini fridge and a microwave.
• During your stay, the third floor of our house will be all yours.
• Please enter the house via the back door to allow us privacy in our living areas. We will be on the lookout for you at your arrival and meet you in the mudroom or kitchen. During your stay, we will most likely run into you there occasionally as well and ask if everything is going well or answer any questions you have but otherwise we will not bother you.
• Our kitchen is used quite intensively by us both for cooking and playing and is NOT available for your use. The loft space has a fridge and a microwave for your use.
• If you need something, please ask us anything if you see us, send an AirBNB message or text us and we will do our best to help.
• You are welcome to use the outside deck.
• If you are bringing your dog, you can keep your dog with you upstairs.
Interakcija s gostima
There is no outside access to the third floor. You will walk through our mudroom, kitchen and back staircase to get to your space. We (Sergiy, Veerle, Julius (11 years old) the twins Viktor and Kate (2 years old), will be in the house too and will probably run into you in the kitchen occasionally.
The loft is quite private and noise insulated, but if any noise bothers you let us know!
We will help to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We can provide information/recommendations on the area in English, Russian, Ukrainian, Dutch or German if you need it.
• The loft is on the 3rd floor so if you (or your dog) have trouble taking 2 flights of (narrow) stairs up, our place is not be a good fit!
• Our house was built in 1901 which means it has a lot of charm and beautiful original woodwork but also that the stairs are creaky. We are used to the sounds and you don't have to worry about it when you come in late.
• We do not have central air so the air-conditioning in the summer consists of two window units (one in the bedroom, one in the loft space). They keep the space at a nice temperature but do make some noise.
• One car can easily park on our driveway. You can drive in straight down to the end, park there and back out to leave. The driveway is only partially paved and somewhat narrow so if you are uncomfortable with the driveway parking you can also park on the street. Street parking is safe and usually readily available on our street or a side street. If your party has more than one car you will need to park the extra cars on the street.
• For your convenience we have instant booking:
(i ) Please be sure to ask us any questions you have on pricing or any other issues BEFORE you make your final booking. The price can be higher or lower than our $85 base price according to days of the week or time of the year. Once you finalize your booking you will need to pay the AirBNB cancellation fee if you change your mind.
(ii) On the other hand, be aware that while you are inquiring about or considering a reservation but have not actually made a booking the space can be booked by someone else at any time.
• We have a flexible cancellation policy. NO refunds if you cancel after the check-in time (3pm) of the day of your arrival.
We will do everything to make you feel welcome in our home but ask a few things.
1 ) We are a non-smoking household with small children so please, do not smoke inside.
2) Your entrance into the house is through the backdoor using the code lock. That way you are free to come and go as you please and leave us privacy in our living areas.
3) Please take off your shoes in the mudroom if it is muddy out or there is snow on the ground. You can leave them in the mudroom or take them up as you prefer.
4) Check-in time is anytime after 3pm. Check-out time is 11am. If you would like to check-in early or check-out late please let us know. If nobody is occupying the space before or after you, we can usually be flexible. However, if we have guests right before or after you, we need the time to prepare for you or those guests and ask you to respectful of our check-in and check-out times.
5) One car can park on our driveway. The easiest is if you just drive in straight ahead and park at the back. This will leave space for our car and access to the garage. You can then back straight out of the driveway whenever you are leaving.
6) If you are bringing your dog, you are welcome to bring them up to the loft on a leash.
Thanks so much for your reservation! We hope you have a wonderful stay.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije