The 'Chaco Retreat' is a home away from home, located at Sand Hollow Golf Resort. This property has all the amenities to make you feel right at home. Spacious home with one of the largest back yards available for entertaining and kids to play in!
Within walking distance to Sand Hollow State Park/Reservoir and ( 2 ) resort pools, hot tub and exercise room!
Only a 30+ minute drive to Zion Park!
The 'Chaco Retreat' is a home away from home, located in the Retreats’ at Sand Hollow Resort. This property was built in 2010 and has all the amenities to make you feel right at home. It features a fully stocked kitchen and dining table that seats six, open living / kitchen area for entertaining. Master bathroom includes jetted tub & walk-in shower, vanities with beautiful granite counter tops. Guest rooms include queen size beds with shared full bath. Washer and dryer make it convenient for your longer stays. Living room extends to outdoor living space, with views of Pine Valley range and Zion’s!! This will surely be a private setting for your vacation. Complimentary Wi-Fi available for connectivity to the internet. Keep in contact with friends/family or just to check out some of the local restaurants and numerous activities in the area during your stay!
Guests will have full access to the home, backyard and roof-top deck!
Interakcija s gostima
Housekeeping will be available for any help and assistance needed during your stay.
Mobile Massage therapist available upon request.
Sand Hollow State Park
This property is conveniently located next to Utah’s # 1 state park. Host of multiple endurance events throughout the year, including Ford Ironman Qualifier. This state park offers the following:
* Jet Skiing
* Scuba Diving
* Horseback Riding
* ATV Trails
* Dirt Biking
Hours: 6 am to 10 pm
Holiday Closures: None
Southern Utah Attractions:
Experience beautiful scenery, wonderful weather year around, endless entertainment makes Southern Utah one of the fastest growing areas in the US. A short drive can lead you to Zions National Park, Snow Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon all with breathtaking views, you'll want to see them all.
Also known for its annual St. George Marathon, Huntsman World Senior Games, Dixie Rotary Bowl, Dixie Roundup Rodeo just to name a few…Southern Utah is the place to be.
St. George & Vicinity:
St. George's trademark is its geography - sitting at the northeastern edge of the Mojave desert, surrounded by mountains on all sides with the Virgin River running through the city.
St. George is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. It's also known as 'Utah's Dixie' because of its temperate climate. Mild winters make it ideal for year-round golf with 10 of Utah's best courses are located! The city is the business and cultural center for SW Utah, and is a major gateway to nearby Zion National Park.
Rental Rules / Contract V
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 4 P.M. MST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. MST.
NO Early Check-ins permitted unless prior authorization is given.
2. This is a NON SMOKING Home. Smoking is not permitted!
3. Pets are not permitted in this house, any evidence of pets forfeit their deposit. Other charges may apply.
4. You may be interested in purchasing Property Damage Protection, presently $59. This is non-refundable one-time fee for your total stay. PDP covers accidental damage, see their website for details of coverage or inquire about coverage and link.
5. HOUSE RULES:
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes placed in dishwasher and started.
d. All keys are left in the lock box and home is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure
f. No linens are lost or damaged. White towels for pool use only.
g. No early check-in or late check out.
h. Renters are responsible for any guests and their actions while on the premises.
6. PAYMENT – Airbnb accepts a number of different payment methods.
7. CANCELLATIONS: A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 30 days of the arrival date; forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. See item number nineteen (19) of this contract
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per house is limited to six(6) persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed. Any evidence of additional persons not mentioned forfeits deposit.
10. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A two (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate. Unless other arrangements have been made.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own lake towels if traveling to lake nearby. We do not permit towels or linens or furnishings of any kind to be taken from this house. Pool towels are provided.
13. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16. PARKING – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are also subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Per Sand Hollow Resort HOA -THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OVERNIGHT ON-STREET PARKING PERMITTED! Also, no boats, trailers, buses, motor homes, campers, etc… shall be parked or stored upon any lot or portion of the property except in the garage. Parking is also not permitted on empty lots. No Exceptions! Violators are subject to a $250 fine per violation/day.
The neighboring Sand Hollow State Park does provide a secure storage facility for such vehicles for only $5.00 per night.
17. FIREPLACES/ HEATERS: The fireplace is a natural gas firebox not to be ran excess amounts of time. Fireplace is for ambiance occasional use only. Please be courteous if leaving the home for long periods of time with usage.
18. STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given for storms.
19. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to do so we recommend ( InsureMyTrip ) for details and purchase.
20. MOTORIZED VEHICLES - No motorized vehicles of any kind are to be driven on the property at any time. You may, however, drive them from the property to the sand dunes. Must have permission to park ATV Trailer, Boats, and RV’s on property. Camp trailers are prohibited, unless otherwise agreed.
21. Videotaping or film making inside the home or its premise is restricted, otherwise requires written permission from Owner.
22. Absolutely NO fireworks or firearms are allowed on this premises!!
I agree that all rental monies are nonrefundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By confirming my reservation I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.