Penthouse condo, next to the creek! 3BR/3.5BA premium penthouse condo in Frisco. Drive to slopes, walk downtown. Sleeps 9: two king beds, Captain’s bunk (twin over full), sleeper sofa. Gas fireplace, balcony overlooking creek, washer/dryer, hot tub access, Wi-Fi.
PREMIUM 3 BR, 3.5 BA CONDO – GREAT FRISCO LOCATION – NICE UPDATES
This beautiful 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom premium penthouse condo is a perfect mountain escape for families or groups of up to 9 people. Located just off Main Street in Frisco, it’s right in the heart of Summit County. You can easily walk to all the shopping and dining on Main Street, and you’re three blocks to the shuttle to all of the world-class resorts surrounding Frisco. This condo is next a fork of the Ten Mile Creek, making it a perfect spot to wake up to the soothing sounds of the creek while taking in the fresh mountain air!
The spacious, open living room has a floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace and plenty of seating to enjoy the large LCD TV after a long day on the mountain. The fully equipped kitchen has been remodeled with granite countertops; there’s seating for eight at the dining table and another three at the center island. Step out onto the balcony overlooking the creek and enjoy mountain views while cooking on the gas grill.
Other amenities include an in-unit washer & dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, parking for 2 vehicles, and a ski locker. Guests also have access to the on-site clubhouse with indoor and outdoor hot tubs as well as a pool, sauna, pool table and a conference room. There’s even an outdoor picnic area with tables and BBQs next to the creek!
If you’re looking for a great location for your mountain vacation, you’ve found it with Cross Creek Penthouse. Call or book online today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub/shower, LCD TV.
- King suite: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Bunk suite: captains bunk (twin upper, full lower), private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a third-floor, walk-up condo.
Directions to our Frisco Office from Denver for Check-in:
The Summit Mountain Rentals office is located at 101 East Main Street, Frisco, Colorado. Take I-70 west to exit 201. SMR office is located just 70 miles west of Denver at exit 201 on I-70 in Frisco, Colorado. Turn left upon exit onto Main Street and proceed for approximately .6 mile. The office is located at the northeast corner of First Ave and Main Street on your left (next to Alpine Accents Consignment). Parking is located on Main Street or First Avenue.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Ovaj domaćin ima 518 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.