The Bearsville Cottage, nestled in the woods but only 10 minutes to the center of Woodstock. 2 Bdr, 1 Bath, hand-built stone fireplace. Access to a Pool & Tennis Court. Sleeps 4 adults + toddler bed. Charcoal grill, WiFi. Beautiful views from the private front yard.
Solar panel heated pool is open Memorial day through mid-September.
Beautiful wooded setting, quiet side road is lightly traveled. Very child friendly. Dog OK with permission and one-time $50 pet fee.
Your own private road takes you to this friendly two-bedroom cottage, located in the Woodstock hamlet of Bearsville. Situated on a 25-acre estate, it once was the summer home of a famous sculptor whose summer art school is tucked away down the hill, now functioning as the family’s home.
THE POOL WILL CLOSE ON APPROXIMATELY SEPTEMBER 20.
The cottage is casual, comfortable, and very private. There are two bedrooms, both newly furnished with Queen-size beds. The larger bedroom has a child's bed, useful for a toddler.
The views from the bedroom windows look right into the woods; views from the kitchen and front yard show off some of our Catskill Mountains. The focal point of the living room is the hand-built stone fireplace. The floor plan is open concept for easy communication between kitchen and living room.
Bed linens and towels are furnished for you. The kitchen is stocked with cookware and plenty of dishes and silverware, and best of all, it has a dishwasher. There is also a clothes washer and dryer should you require them.
The cottage has WiFi, and a TV for playing videos. Some children's videos on site, infant and toddler toys, books in the library that you are welcome to enjoy during your visit.
Outdoors, you can enjoy the mountain views while you bar-b-cue on the charcoal grill. In the summer, a walk of a couple of hundred feet takes you to the solar-heated, saltwater, 50-foot pool. Family members with a couple of kids may appear to use the pool from time to time, so we consider this a shared-pool situation. The tennis court israrely in use by anyone else.
The Bearsville Cottage is a 10-minute drive to the heart of Woodstock, the “most famous little town” in the US; ten minutes in the other direction takes you to fabulous Phoenicia, voted “one of the coolest little towns” in the US. For those who enjoy skiing in the winter, the Bearsville Cottage is less than 30 minutes to the Belleayre Ski Resort.
We supply all bed linens and towels for you. We also provide soap, shampoo, and a hair dryer. There is also a clothes washer and dryer with laundry detergent. Kitchen basics like salt, pepper, and olive oil, and paper towels are also supplied.
Guests have a yard for playing, bar-b-queing, and just sitting and relaxing. The cottage is situated on a 25-acre property, set up on a hill well away from the main house where the family lives. It is very private and quiet. During daylight hours, guests also have access to the 50-foot, solar heated, salt water pool and the tennis court. It is possible that a family member with little ones will share the pool with you for a short time, but family is rarely there during the week, and is only occasionally there on weekends, so most of the time, the pool and tennis court is all yours.
Interakcija s gostima
Robyn, the property manager, is available by telephone and email at almost all times to answer questions and help with any problems that may arise. You may call on her whenever you need to, day or night.
We do not allow pets with permission and payment of one-time $50 pet fee.
1.The house is fully equipped and furnished.
2. This short-term vacation lease begins at 4 pm on the date specified through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), and ends at 11 am on the last day specified by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), unless other arrangements have been made ahead of time.
3. Payment. The total cost is calculated for you through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)’s system. It includes a $350.00 Security Deposit. The Property Manager will check the premises within 48 hours of your departure and will return your Security Deposit in full or in part according to Property Manager’s determination of whether the condition of the property is the same as prior to your stay.
4. Cancellation Policy: Should Guest(s) cancel the booking within 30 days of the Check-in Date, all funds paid plus full Security Deposit will be refunded, less a $100 Booking Fee. For cancellations less than 30 days in advance, Cleaning fee and Security Deposit will be refunded.
5. Guests responsibilities: It is fully understood that the property should be left in reasonably clean, sanitary, condition; that smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house and that evidence of smoking inside the house will result in the forfeiture of the full Security Deposit. It is further understood that all evidence of smoking outside the house (including cigarette butts, ash, etc., will be thoroughly removed and cleaned; any remaining evidence of smoking may result in additional cleaning costs that may be deducted from the Security Deposit.
6. Any damage or breakage must be reported to Property Manager on or before the day of departure.
7. It is allowable to bring a dog or dogs to the property by prior arrangement with the property manager. There will be a one-time, non-refundable pet fee in the amount of $50.
8. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES: It is understood that Occupancy is to be no more than 4 (four) adults unless arrangements are made and agreed to by Property Manager through email or in writing prior to Check-in Date. It is further understood that Guest(s) are responsible for all damages.
The Property owners and managers are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Nor are the property owners or managers responsible for any loss or damage to Guest's property. Any damage incurred to the property or house furnishings will be the responsibility of the Guest.
Let it be understood that the first (Responsible) Guest name entered on this agreement as representing Guests will be the individual fully responsible for reconciling any issues, including of damage or loss.
9. Indemnification: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Manager harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guests or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
10. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter and should be governed by the laws of New York State.
Ovaj domaćin ima 119 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Peace of Mind Woodstock is based in Woodstock, NY, and serves Woodstock and vicinity. It was founded in 2004 to manage private homes as well as rental properties. Robyn Pollins and Toby Heilbrunn, proprietors.
Robyn Pollins holds an MBA in Finance. After working as a financial analyst in New York City for several years, she moved to Woodstock full-time in 1990. Robyn has also been a freelance copyeditor for over 25 years, and she owns Specialized Copyediting, LLC.
Toby Heilbrun is a real estate agent with Win Morrison Realty in Woodstock. She has been helping buyers and sellers find each other for over 30 years.