Located on 5 acres of secluded wooded land and nestled right by a small, meandering river, this cabin in the woods is a perfect summer escape from the city. You will enjoy discovering the different areas to relax on the property, float down the lazy river, or simply waste the day away in a hammock.
Your evenings can easily be spent outdoors by a fire, in the hot tub gazing at the stars or settled inside for an evening of movies on the projector.
Wood and Plaid is the theme of our rustic retreat, which is 30 minutes from Mont-Tremblant.
You'll enjoy quiet, secluded, relaxation with plenty of land to explore.
The lazy river is a must! 45 minutes of effortless floating through secluded forest, in shallow clear water. The current will take you directly to our private dock.
2 kayaks and inflatables are included to ensure you make the most of your time on the water.
The friendly farm across the street is the only neighbour, they raise and sell organic angus beef and fresh eggs.
Two queen sized beds in 2 closed bedrooms. Sofa is a comfortable sectional, which also has a hidden double bed. Plenty of room for an air mattress if you prefer.
- Ask about our new Bunkhouse which can accomodate 2 extra people!
- Bathroom completely renovated in 2015 and includes a large shower with luxurious rainshower.
- New 6 person hot tub, added in October 2015.
- Outdoor hot tub (year round)
- 2 firepits ( 1 is year round)
- Propane Grill/BBQ (year round)
- Indoor table for 6
- Projector/Screen for Movies
- Croquet (summer)
- Dock (summer)
- Lazy River (summer)
- 2 kayaks (summer)
- Outdoor dining furniture for 6 (summer)
Interakcija s gostima
Most of our interaction will be digitally!
Proudly No Wifi!
Come here to disconnect! (Although you will have full cell service)
Area roads are well kept during the winter. The driveway will also be cleared. We will do our best to clear snow paths around the land but sometimes we can't keep up with the snowfall or ice. There is a shovel on the front step, at the back door and near the hot tub.
Snow turns to ice really quickly. Be very careful.
- Not kid proof... so watch your munchkins!!
- No smoking indoors please. (please dispose properly of buts)
- Pet Friendly: I love pets, and they are permitted. However, be considerate of future guests by not letting your pet on the furniture, and picking up their outdoor gifts.
- The cabin is fully stocked with pots/pans/dishes. Guests are responsible for cleaning/storing any dishes that are used. NOT INCLUDED IN CLEANING FEE.
- Please take your Garbage (Black Bin) and Recycling (Blue Bin) to the appropriate bin near the driveway before checking out.
Design oriented engineer from PEI, Canada
Love to travel. Love to renovate.