This bright, renovated, modernly styled, professionally cleaned and serviced apartment with up to date appliances is set in a fantastic location and has everything you need for a wonderful stay in Melbourne. The apartment is surrounded with numerous high quality cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and shopping of Glenferrie Road within a 5minute stroll and public transport (Melbourne's famous trams) is on the doorstep, offering easy access to explore all the wonderful things Melbourne has to offer.
Located in the heart of the leafy affluent inner suburb of Hawthorn, this quiet apartment is the perfect place to call home for your time in Melbourne.
- Recently internally renovated, the apartment is furnished with furniture and fittings of the highest quality.
- Security door entrance into the apartment block (only 6 apartments in the building)
Inside the apartment you'll find;
- The space is always meticulously clean.
- Large windows in every room bathing the apartment in natural light
- 2 spacious bedrooms each featuring a queen size bed with high quality super comfortable mattresses, fresh bed linen and plenty of wardrobe space (which is all yours).
- Luxury inflatable mattress for a 5th guest if required.
- Floor mattress (basic) for a 6th guest if required.
- Modern bathroom and separate toilet. The shower has a large rain shower head. The vanity has plenty of drawers for storage of toiletries etc.
- Fresh towels and quality toiletries
- A desk in one of the bedrooms (in case work or study is required).
- The lounge / dining area opening to the spacious kitchen.
- Dining table (for those meals you actually feel like staying at home for, away from the awesome restaurants / cafes nearby)
- Comfortable couch
- The space to have a luxury inflatable mattress or the floor mattress in the lounge area if you have a 5th or 6th guest (6 guests in the apartment would make it quite crammed)
- Air conditioning and Heating ensuring comfortable climate all year round
- 42inch Samsung Smart TV with HDMI cables
- Apple TV, NetFlix, Stereo Sound System
- Hi-Speed Cable Wi-Fi internet connection
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Bosch Washing Machine with washing detergents
- Fully stocked kitchen with all the required utensils you need to whip up your favourite home cooked meals.
- Toaster and Kettle
- Electric fan forced oven and cooktop
- Onsite carpark for 1 car and plenty of street parking available for extra cars
I have the apartment setup to ensure life is easy whilst there - this was done for my own benefit as much as guests as I very occasionally use the apartment as a city crash pad in times when it is not rented.
You will have the whole apartment to yourself for the duration of your booking. Guests have full access to everything in the apartment.
Interakcija s gostima
I will do my best to meet you at the property to ensure you get comfortably settled in and answer any questions you may have. If I can't make it out personally I have the key left on site for easy access and self checkin.
I am always available by phone or email if you have any further queries and am based nearby in case of any emergency situations.
Having been born and raised just down the road, I have plenty of local knowledge that I am happy to share with you - be it ideas for restaurants, bars, sightseeing trips, dry cleaners, doctors, medical needs or anything else you feel might need some pointers on to ensure you have an awesome time whilst here in Melbourne - I'm happy to help out where I can.
There are no unpleasant 'surprises' to be found here.
Wherever I am in the world I like my home to be clean and orderly. Ive stayed in all sorts of places on my travels over the years and appreciate how having a nice clean comfortable place to come back to at the end of the day (preferably with a super comfy bed and a clean fluffy towel) can make the difference between a holiday / business trip being an average one or a great one. I've done my best to ensure this apartment is all that and more - I like it to feel like home on the odd night I still spend.
All I ask is that guests treat the apartment with respect and refrain from having any crazy parties or making excess noise that may disrupt the neighbours.
This is a smoke free apartment. No smoking inside!!!
Have fun whilst you're in Melbourne :)
Melbourne born and bred, I like to travel - ALOT. Ive lived in multiple cities around the world over the past 15 years but somehow I always find myself back in my hometown - the so called "World's Most Liveable City".
I'm partial to a festival - music and food - and been known to travel to all corners chasing festival fun.
I'm sports mad - pretty much love all things sport. I also love all things food and drink and have a detailed knowledge of Melbourne's best places to eat, drink, socialize and party.