We love our apartment in the LES! It is a true one bedroom in an elevator building, perfect for two! Has a queen sized bed, kitchen, spacious living room with couch (and queen air mattress). Big windows allow sunlight all day long.
Please respect our apartment, building and neighbors. We are looking for tenants who are responsible adults and will be respectful of the apartment and the building. We expect our guests to treat our apartments as you would your own (as it is our home).
• Garbage should be disposed when full...there is easy access on our floor to a garbage chute
• Please DO NOT leave food or garbage out in the hallway.
• Please TURN OFF the lights and air-conditioning when not in the apartment
• Please do not throw anything but toilet paper in the toilet!
• If you use the roof deck, please clean up after yourselves as this is a community space that everyone in the building respects and appreciates
• No smoking
• Please be careful with the keys, if you lose it, you will forfeit your security deposit