Cozy single studio with a stunning Chao Praya River view, a perfect stay for your vacation in Bangkok.
* only 5 mins walk to ASIATIQUE THE RIVERFRONT
2 mins to 24hrs convenience store (seven-eleven)
2.5 km to BTS Saphan Taksin
* Transportation :
Asiatique shuttle boat (from 5pm) / BTS saphan taksin / Taxi / bus number 15 , 163ร , 554ร , 547ร from BTS
* Guest access :
swimming pool / fitness room /garden by the river /sauna room
/ 360 roof garden
We are doing our best to service you nice and pleasant stay also unique experiences at our home.
According to Thailand's Law, I need to honestly inform you that Airbnb doesnt fully legal operating in Thailand.
once you enter to the building, you may find some disturbing sign on the notice board.
However, please be assured that under Thai law, there is no such a charge or penalty to Airbnb guest.
So there's nothing to worry, please enjoy your stay.
*** Please DO NOT ask others people in the building for help, My home is not a hotel. Please see me as your friend and you are visiting your friend's home, Thank you so much for helping me take a good care of the place! All the informations you possibly need will be provided and I will be available to assist you 24/7. please make sure you have my number!
THANK YOU :)
• Smoking allowed only in balcony and please close the door every time you smoke. THANK YOU.
• 600 THB fine for lost or damaged keycard/parking card
• Quite time after 10pm
• Please turn off every switches before leaving my room to save the energy and please make sure the room and the window are locked before leaving.
• Towels provided are only for body use only, please do not use them for other purposes.
• Please avoid disposing any tissue paper or sanitary napkin in the toilet bowl.
• Any guest who needs parking space, please inform me 2 days in advance.
Enjoy your stay!
my name is pp
a designer who wish to travel the world :)
having a place that you feel like home while you are travelling, is the best thing that a traveller could ask for.
I love travelling and i would love to see and learn new things from different places around the world.
And i believe that there are so many people out there thinking the same so i hope i can be a small part that bring your big journey to life.