Custom, one-of-a-kind designed home blending historic charm with new modern everything! Features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, chefs kitchen, and roof deck with 360 city views. It's located in the middle of all the action! Perfect for groups visiting for events at the Convention Center and marathons/races.
Please make yourself at home and treat our house with respect, as you would treat your own. There aren’t too many house rules, but ask that you follow the few that we have!
• Please remove your shoes off upon entering the house, as we try to keep our home very clean for all guests.
• No smoking indoors (outside is fine). Please dispose of cigarette butts in the proper receptacle (do not throw on ground).
• No strong perfumes or colognes due to allergies.
• Please be considerate of our neighbors: quiet hours are requested from 11 PM - 7 AM. No parties.
• Unfortunately, no additional pets or guests are permitted.
• We are environmentally conscious: Please recycle (aluminum cans, plastic bottles, cardboard, and clean paper can be mixed and recycled in the blue part of the kitchen trash can). Please turn off lights when not in the room or leaving for the day.
• Off limits areas: basement, hot tub on roof deck, and coffee station. Thank you for understanding.
Ovaj domaćin ima 72 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are seasoned Airbnb users, both hosting at home in Philadelphia and traveling around the globe! We enjoy cooking, trying new foods & restaurants, DIY house projects, gardening, and so much more.
Jen is a marketing director and graduated from Temple University. Griff is an entrepreneur (mobile device accessories, pet products, and real estate) and studied at Villanova University. We have lived in Philly for over 10 years and have a sweet cat named Kitty and crazy dog named Olli.