Lovely apartment with terrace in the heart of Palermo’s historical centre, in the characteristic neighbourhood of Albergheria, within the old city walls and where most of the UNESCO sites are located. Fantastically located for sightseeing, culture, markets and nightlife – everything is a short stroll away. Spacious, cool, and extremely comfortable. Two double bedrooms or I double and I twin. Central heating and air conditioning.
The apartment is on two floors: on the lower level is a double bedroom with balcony and en suite bathroom, a large living room with balcony, sofas, TV, table. A circular staircase takes you to the upper floor where there is the second double bedroom, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and adjacent terrace. The terrace is overlooked by the magnificent majolica dome of the Chiesa del Carmine Maggiore.
Both bedrooms are totally private, airy and have air conditioning and central heating.
Gorgeous terrace to yourselves!
Interakcija s gostima
Either myself or my daughter Flora will be available to help you with anything you need. We speak English, Italian, some French and some Spanish. You have wifi in the apartment so you can text us on (website hidden).
- Not safe for very young children because of staircase. Fine for older children and babies who are not yet mobile. Travel cot and high chair available on request (no extra cost)
- Beach towels provided on request ( no extra cost)
- Kitchen and bathroom essentials provided
- Wi-fi 1gb per day at 4G
- Smoking is allowed on the terrace only. Not inside.
- Only booked guests allowed on premises. ID check on arrival.
- Guests are invited to be respectful of neighbours.
- Events or parties are not allowed.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Not suitable for very young children due to potential danger of staircase. Fine for older children and babies who are not yet mobile.
I'm British but I've been living in Palermo for over 30 years, where I work as a teacher. I love the sea, gardening and meeting new people. Either me or my daughter Flora will be your contact during your stay – we look forward to welcoming you!