Less than 2 blocks from Beautiful Windansea Beach, Villa Solana is a cozy and cute cottage. Walk to shops, restaurants, massage, salons, etc. No car is needed. Be playful on our beaches, dine in our village, and slumber in one of our happy villas.
Just 2 miles from Pacific Beach "PB" and close to Del Mar. Perfect for 1 or 2 people. We will accommodate a close family of 3-4 on occasion.
Please note the cleaning fee of $30+ $5/night. Please read all notes on rules & fees before booking.
There is a Queen bed for the first two guests. The 3rd/4th guest will have either a Folding Guest Bed about 30" Wx 75"L reserved for guests under 200lbs and/or an inflatable, twin mattres (could leak so we don't guarantee it's availability).
Instructional video on folding the futon (it's very (URL HIDDEN)
The entire cottage/apartment space and a patio space is for the private use of renters. The shared laundry machines are just outside in a shared laundry shed area and are available from 11AM to 4PM most days.
40% off weekly/monthly applies to the pre-set custom rates which are only determined for the next few months. If you are requesting a stay which is more than 2 months away, please inquire on pricing.
We can accommodate stays of any length but prefer stays longer than 3 nights. Stays of 3 nights or less may be booked if it's last minute or the dates abutt another reservation. Sometimes we will book them well in advance and if they fall on a monday/tuesday/wenesday. Please send an inquiry (not a reservation request) if you requesting a very brief stay and we will let you know if there are other inquiries which would match up with yours to fill in that week/weekend.
For guests planning short trips, we changed the cleaning fee from $65/wk to $30 plus $5/night. If the prepaid amount exceeds this, the overage is applied as a booking fee. Any amount not pre-paid is due at check in. Please deposit cleaning and pet fees in the collection box in the rental as you check out (unless otherwise instructed).
Any fees not collected through Airbnb at booking will be owed to Host and paid on check-in.
This cottage is between two other cottages. We can only accommodate calm guests who will be respectful of neighbors and local ordinances.
The adjacent cottages could be rented along with Villa Solana for larger families (up to 13 adults or up to 16 total guests with babies/kids).
If you will bring any animal (assistance animals included) onto the property, please let us know at the time of booking so that we can arrange a proper check-out cleaning. The pet fee is $30 plus $5/night/pet for a studio (additional $5/night/pet for 1-2 bedrooms). Guests may rent dog crates/beds for a small fee to cover cleaning and delivery. We can connect pet owners with our trusted sitters, trainers, and vets to walk, board, train, and otherwise help you find the right care for your pet.
This is an old home in a quiet neighborhood and should be respected as such. Noise is expected, but it cannot impede on a neighbor's right to enjoyment of their home. Parties are not allowed. We are hoping to host some family reunion and similar gathering. By Summer 2018, we should 4 adjacent cottages for rent for extended families, corporate retreats, etc.
Thursdays are the day the gardener usually comes but maintenance of the yard can occur on any day.
Rental Agreement between Host and Guest/TravelerFor: Short-term rental property located at ____ Gravilla St La Jolla, CA. In consideration of the monies received and the mutual promises contained herein, the owner or owner’s agent/contractor (herein referred to as “Owner”) of the subject property (The Property or “Unit”) hereby agrees to give a license to use the agreed (online or by phone) Property to the undersigned, (herein referred to as Licensee), on the dates: 5PM on ___ ___ __ to 10AM __ ___ ___ ( “term”. “Term” or “period”) under the conditions stated herein. This is designed to be a short-term rental agreement. Stays over 28 days shall be governed by this agreement only to the extent allowable by law.
1. Check-in: Check-in time is 5PM Early check in may be possible for $10/hour for a studio or $20/hour for a 1-2 bedroom. Licensee duties: 1) message host via airbnb the day before check-in with guests full name, rental name, number of guests and pets, and desired check-in time. 2) If airbnb does not have Licenses's government issued ID, Licensee must send a photo of government issued ID to Owner via the Airbnb app. Since Airbnb doesn't have an automatic method of providing access informaion, Licensee should request acess instructions on the morning of the check-in date if possible. If this is not possible due to travel, please notify Owner in advance. If there is any issue with accessing the unit, please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or go to 6658 electric ave (if this info is blocked by Airbnb, Licensees must ask Airbnb for the address).
2. Check-out time: Checkout is 10:00 AM on the agreed check-out date unless otherwise agreed in writing. Delayed check outs which are not expressly granted, will result in a $10-30/hour fee.
3. Rental amount has been agreed upon via email or text message and is payable in full at time of reservation if stay is to begin in 60 days or less. Otherwise, 50% is due at booking and 50% plus deposit is due 60 days prior to Term. If any payment is more than 3 days late, declined, or otherwise not received per the terms of this agreement, Owner may terminate agreement without refund, and collect a fee equal to the outstanding amount. All amounts of rent, fees, and deposit (see below) are to be paid in full in order for Licensee to access The Property. Any fee not collected prior to check-in remains due and Owner may request payment at any time.
4. A security deposit (“Deposit”, “deposit”) is to be collected and held by Owner to ensure all provisions of this agreement are met. Licensee hereby grants Owner consent to retain Deposit, charge Licensee’s credit card, or otherwise seek payment for any fees due (per this or any other online or written agreement) or any damages to The Property arising from Licensee’s use of The Property, as well as for missing items, excessive clean-up, and, if necessary, the cost incurred in removing licensee from The Property and any related losses
5. Licensee shall be responsible for all guests, and animals on and around The Property.
6. Licensee agrees to take a high degree of care in the use of The Property, and to act in such a way as to minimize liability for Owner. Licensee assumes the entire risk of injuries arising from use of The Property. Licensee takes full responsibility for all lost or broken items, and any damages to The Property of any kind.
7. Check-In Inspection: It is Licensee’s sole responsibility to inspect the smoke alarm, carbon monoxide alarm, and The Property and furnishings to ensure that it is free of hazards, and properly equipped upon arrival. Inadequate cleaning and damage, must be photographed and reported to Owner via email within 30 minutes of arrival.
8. Occupancy: Licensee shall disclose all intended occupants and shall not invite unapproved guests onto The Property. The maximum number of occupants (excluding complex residents and registered guests of other units managed by Owner) allowed in The Property is 6 for a one bedroom, 4 in a studio, unless Owner agrees otherwise in writing. The Licensee shall not book The Property for any other person. The Licensee must be present at The Property for the time of the reservation, and take full responsibility for The Property. Only well known, trustworthy, and conscientious people shall be invited onto The Property by licensee. Unregistered guests of licensee are not to shower, do laundry, or spend more than 4 hours on The Property in a day or spend more than 8 hours on the property in any given week, without Owner consent. If Licenses has a guest staying more than 4 hours per day, or showering on The Property, Licensee shall pay a $10/day/guest fee.
9. Restrictions on Property Use: Licensees are prohibited from engaging in, or allowing any activity or condition which constitutes a nuisance (interferes with any neighbor’s right to quiet enjoyment of their home) health hazard, eyesore or is unlawful.
10. Air conditioning is available in some units for an additional fee of $10/day. Should air conditioning not be available, fans will be available. Should AC use be excessive (left on most of the day/night) guest will be responsible for the actual electric bill for the time of their stay if the charges exceed $10/day.
11. Smoking: Unless permission is required by law, there shall be no smoking within 100’ of The Property or 300’ if upwind. Licensee is solely liable for all consequences of smoking on or near The Property including legal claims made for smoke-related illness or damages including attorney’s and legal fees related to such a claim.
12. Personal Property Loss: Licensees are solely responsible for personal property left in or about The Property. Owner is not liable for any damage to/ loss of property.
13. Returned Checks: Licensee will pay a $50.00 returned check fee on each check returned to Owner by Licensee’s bank.
14. Cancellations and Changes: There will be no refunds for cancellations or changes. Licensee must obtain cancellation protection via a Travel Insurance agency.
15. Assignment: Licensee may not sublet, sublicense or otherwise grant any rights to The Property.
16 Refunds: Refunds, if due, will be issued only after all payments (From licensee and/or any party who takes over rental during Term) have cleared and all related bills have arrived and The Property is found to have no damage, pests infestations, or missing items. If Licensee is a “no-show,” or cancels within 30 days of the commencement of the reserved term, Licensee will forfeit the entire rental amount (including outstanding amounts, if any), without any right for refund. Owner does not give credit for early departures. Licensee shall request deposit refund from Owner via email no less than 3 days and no more than 30days after departure(URL HIDDEN)
17. Attorney’s Fees: If Owner consults legal counsel or a professional collection service, for collecting any amounts due to Owner, licensee shall be responsible for all costs of collection in case of such, including actual attorney and legal fees.
18. Limitations on Rental: Owner will not be liable for circumstances beyond their control, including but not limited to mechanical failure, unfavorable weather, pests (unless deemed uninhabitable by county health department), interruption of utility services including internet, cable, blackouts, etc. There will be no relocation or rental pro-ration or refund in the event of such circumstances Owner inspects The Property before check-in for cleanliness and maintenance issues. If any cleanliness issues are of concern to Licenses upon checking in, Owner will send personnel to timely rectify the issue. In the event Owner is unable to deliver The Property to Licensee because of property sale, fire, mandatory evacuation, conditions beyond control of Owner, eminent domain or Acts of Nature, or if The Property is unavailable because of construction delays or lack of utilities, Licensee agrees that Owner’s sole liability, as a result of any of these conditions, will be a full refund of all payments tendered by Licensee. Licensee and Owner agree that in case of double booking, unexpected repairs, or cancellation by Owner, Licensee will be entitled to a full refund for nights The Property is unavailable to Licensee. If relocated, Licensee agrees to pay the difference in rental amount, should Licensee accept alternate accommodations. Licensee expressly acknowledges that in no event will Owner be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, expenses that result from moving or for any other losses.
19. Tenancy: The Licensee acknowledges that this is NOT a tenancy for The Property. The Property is not rented for more than 30 days, and is taxed and treated as a transient occupancy, akin to hotel accommodations. Property laws do not apply to the license granted herein, and the Licensee may be removed as a trespasser immediately upon termination of this license.
Licensee agrees to vacate by10:00a.m on the check-out day. Failure to do so will entitle Owner, in addition to all other remedies available to it, to: have Licensee ejected as trespasser; and to physically remove Licensee and all of Licensee’s possessions from The Property, for which Licensee hereby grants permission and consent; and obtain damages and injunctive relief against Licensee.
20. Indemnification: Licensee agrees to release and indemnify Owner from and against all liability should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of occupancy, resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury cause by willful gross negligence on the part of the Owner.
21. Owner Changes: Every effort is made to ensure all information on the web site and other documentation is accurate and complete. However Owner is not liable for errors, omissions, mistakes, price changes and any changes in furnishings, equipment, bed arrangements, patio location or size, and other accommodations.
22. Licensee grants consent to Owner to charge licensee’s credit card for any fees due on or after the date these become due. These fees may include charges for cleaning, repairs, utility abuse, late fees, cancellation fees, and other expenses which are a direct result of the booking or occupying of The Property by licensee.
23. Occupancy shall not be permitted unless Owner receives full payment by the agreed upon date(s) (as stated on first page or in subsequent email communication from Owner).This Rental Agreement is binding when signed by Owner or when agreed upon via online booking software.
24. Governing Law: The terms and conditions stated herein will be interpreted by and governed under the laws of the State of California and any action arising out of this agreement shall be litigated in the city of San Diego, State of California.
25. a)LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: LICENSEE(S) AND THEIR GUEST(S) WILL BE OCCUPYING THE PROPERTY AT THEIR OWN RISK AND WILL NOT HOLD OWNER LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL LOSS, OR INJURY ARISING FROM THE USE OF SAID PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EXPOSURE TO ALLERGENS, MOLDS, OR CHEMICALS IN OR AROUND THE PROPERTY, INJURY CAUSED BY WILD OR DOMESTIC ANIMALS, AND/OR USE OF THE RECREATIONAL FACILITIES OFFERED AT THE PROPERTY. LICENSEE(S)’S SOLE REMEDY FOR OWNER’S BREACH OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT OR FAILURE TO MAKE THE PROPERTY AVAILABLE FOR THE RENTAL PERIOD, IS A Pro-rated refund of the fees paid, for dates on which the property is unavailable or uninhabitable which Licensee(s) agree(s) and acknowledge(s) is a fair and reasonable accurate estimate of any damages that would arise from Owner’s breach of this rental agreement. .
b) Indemnification: Licensee(s), for themselves and his/her/their guests and visitors, hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner, and Owner’s employees, officers, directors, owners, agents, and assigns from any and all costs, expenses, attorney fees, suits, losses, settlements, judgments, fines, liabilities, damages or claims for damages arising out of or in connection with any damage to The Property or any injury caused to or death of any person (including Guests and Visitors) occurring during Licensee(s) use of The Property or the grounds surrounding The Property, caused by Licensee(s)’s or Guest(s)’s use of The Property, including any acts or omissions on the part of Licensee(s) agents, assigns, guests, or visitors.
26. Invalid Provisions: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future laws effective during the term hereof, such provision shall be fully severable and this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof; and the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by it’s severance hereof. Furthermore, in lieu of such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision there shall be added automatically as a part of the Agreement a provision as similar in terms to such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision as may be possible and still be legal, valid, or enforceable.
27. Entire Agreement: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or modification hereto shall be binding unless made in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
28. Waiver: The waiver by either party hereto of a breach of any term or provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of a subsequent breach of same provision by any party or of the breach of any other term or provisions of this Agreement.
29. Privacy: Certain websites allow reviews that are unchecked with regard to reasonable sentiment. Licensee agrees that even minor negative sentiment can cause damages to Owner’s future business. Therefore, Licensee accepts and is hereby notified that all communications related to this transaction
shall remain private. Specifically, Licensee and invited guests agree not to criticize, make any statement which disparages, or post any review on any website unless requested in writing by the Owner. If any review (“the Review”) is posted by Licensee or invitee thereof, and found to contain unreasonable negative sentiment, in the sole opinion of the Owner, and is not removed within 72 hours, Licensee agrees that a copy of this Rental Agreement shall serve as Licensee’s full authorization to request and oblige the third party or website hosting or displaying the Review to remove it promptly upon request by Owner. Failure to remove the Review will be considered a breach of this Agreement, and Owner will consider this act to
have caused irreparable harm by loss of business and goodwill due to violation of this provision. In this event, Owner may seek damages of up to $100,000 from Licensee, and Licensee agrees to pay all such damages requested by Owner upon written demand. Licensee will pay any additional legal fees necessary to enforce demand should Licensee not comply
30. Notification of Injury to Person or Damage to Property: Tenant shall immediately notify SYVR of
any damage to The Property or injury taking place to any person on The Property or on the grounds
surrounding The Property, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, which occurs during the
31.Headings: Headings of the paragraphs herein shall not be used for interpretation or construing any word, clause, paragraph or provision of this Agreement. We recommend you make a copy of this agreement for your records. All adults occupying the rental shall print and sign below as indicated.
Licensee and Guest Responsibilities
Each violation of these conditions, will result in a minimum fee of $50 plus related damages, if applicable. Violators will be removed from The Property immediately. Licensee is responsible for any fines or clean-up fees and all related damages and may be prosecuted. If the owner is cited for a noise or nuisance violation by San Diego Police Department, Licensee shall bear the expense of this fine and hereby agrees that Owner may charge the Licensee’s credit card on file for the cost of the citation
1. PROPERTY CARE & : Licensee shall treat The Property gently (e.g. only flush toilet paper and small amounts of human waste down toilets, not overload laundry machines, etc). Licensee agrees to minimize Owner’s liability by acting in a conscientious and safe manner while on or about The Property and ensuring all guests also comply with general safety guidelines. Licensee shall not engage in dangerous activity in the premises. Licensee shall only invite well-known friends and family onto The Property. Licensee agrees to manage any guests to ensure they act conscientiously on or about The Property. Licensee shall not disturb/endanger or interfere with neighbors, nor use the premises for unlawful acts, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises. Licensee is expected to keep all (common or private) spaces clean and neat and to use them for their intended purpose (living spaces) only.
3. PESTS: Licensee must take all reasonable steps including prompt removal/cleanup of crumbs, food, trash, and food residues and keeping doors closed, or barriers in place so as not to attract pests (insects, rodents, etc). Any Licensee responsible for attracting pests will be liable for all subsequent and/or related expenses. Licenseee can only use products/methods approved by Owner to control pests. Pyrethrin/pyrethroid/pyrethrum (or similar) and rodenticide use is prohibited and will result in a $200 fine. If licensee has recently spent time in an environment with a known or suspected pest infestation, Licensee shall take all precautions recommended by experts to not infect The Property. Any person not taking such precautions will be liable for infestation of The Property and subsequent damages including loss of rent related to Licensee’s negligence. If Licensee has recently experienced a suspected/known bug-bite, Licensee shall take advanced measures not infect The Property (ie not bring any item which may cause infection such as luggage, clothing, shoes, computer etc,). Owner retains the right to deny access to The Property by Licensee if pest contamination is suspected.
4. DAMAGES: If damage caused or contributed to by Licensee is found and requires immediate attention to prevent further damage/liability, Licensee will immediately pay the estimated cost of repairing the damage and make The Property available for repairs without request for any refund/discount in rent. Licensee must promptly report problems (e.g. leaks, pests, mold, broken appliance, etc). Licensee will be held responsible for subsequent/compounded damages and related losses if problems are not reported in a timely manner. Licensee will prevent water damage and not allow damp/wet items/animals to rest anywhere in The Property where damage might occur (e.g. wood floors). Licensee will take reasonable measures (wiping off feet, shaking out towels) to prevent sand from entering The Property and drains (including washing machine). Licensee is responsible for any loss in rent related to damages caused by Licensee.
5. REPAIR/ALTERATION/SPECIAL CARE: Licensee shall in no way alter The Property inside or out nor hire someone to do so. Furnishings, supplies, design, décor, structures, and landscaping may be changed by Owner without notice. Licensee shall take reasonable measures to not burden Owner with repairs for minor inconveniences, but shall report issues to create awareness and schedule repair. Some Windows are fixed and to remain closed. Any privacy film on windows is not to be removed or damage. Frosted glass surfaces should not be cleaned with any solution/abrasive. Bathtubs which have been refinished should only be cleaned with gentle cleansers labeled as safe for refinished surfaces.
6. SAFETY: Licensee agrees to abstain from activities which are dangerous to the health or safety of any complex guest, resident, or pets. Minors are never to be left unattended on The Property. Licensee agrees that children under the age of 12 or older children/adults with developmental delays or severe physical disabilities will have constant, direct supervision of a sober, capable and conscientious adult at all times. The Properties are old, and not “child safe.” Children should not be allowed to approach or touch any animal which is not a member of that child’s household. All recommended fire-safety precautions provided by manufacturers and fire authorities must be observed .Any item (except microwave or range) which produce high heat must be unplugged (if electric) and allowed to cool before being left unattended. Licensee and all guests of licencee are required to know the placement of the fire-extinguishers. Fire pits, chimineas, fireplaces, candles, tiki torches, incense and other sources of fire or smoke (aside from the range) are not allowed. Licensee will pay a fee of $200 for each fire-hazard violation. Licensee will be charged for any smoke/oil damage (incense /candle smoke/residue/fragrance) which has contaminated any part of The Property or it’s contents. Grills must be at least 3’ away from combustible objects while in operation and under constant supervision while hot or discharging gas.
7. ENTRY Owner reserves the right to enter The Property at any time to make repairs or improvements, to inspect, to supply necessary services, to take photos for advertising or evidentiary purposes, or to show the premises (in this last case, 12 hrs notice would be given). Licensee is responsible for keeping the premises tidy, clean, relatively quiet, and odor-free. Licesee will be responsible for loss of rent if The Property is not attractive enough to rent at the projected rental rate due to non-compliance with the provisions herein.
8. GUESTS. There shall not be more than six(6) people occupying any one/two bedroom overnight, nor more than three (3) people occupying any studio overnight unless expressly granted in writing by Owner. If Licensee has a guest for more than 4 hours in a day, there will be an additional rent of $10 per day, per unregistered guest. No person other than the Licensee or Owner-approved guest/house-sitter/pet-sitter is permitted to occupy The Property for more than 5 nights in any 30 day period. No person besides Licensee shall use this address as a mailing address nor store personal belongings on The Property. Licensee will be liable for losses related to any person Licensee invites into The Property either directly or indirectly (e.g. by leaving a door open). To ensure the harmony and safety of the residents of The Property, guests may be subjected to screening (in a similar fashion to tenant screening) and may be excluded from The Property at Owner’s sole discretion for any reason.
9. COMPLAINTS: Licensee agrees to email property manager for non-urgent property-related matters. Should Licensee witness disruptive noise, Licensee will submit a written record of the nuisance along with a video recording recorded from inside The Property with all windows and doors closed and include a video with audio recording of the noise with windows/doors open. The video should be taken only to show the windows are closed/open and to demonstrate the noise level. This video should not include private images or conversations, or anything else which might be construed to be a violation of privacy.
10. WATER & ELECTRIC USE: Licensee must conserve water and adhere to all regulations on water use. Each registered occupant may shower for an average of 15 minutes per day. Licensee will pay any fines for inappropriate use of water. Excessive electrical use is not permitted as the wiring is meant to support normal household appliances only. Licensee will not use more than one high-draw (toaster, hair dryer, space heater, etc) electrical appliance at a time and will use all utilities conservatively (e.g. using heater only when all doors and windows are closed, turning water off while shaving legs or brushing teeth, etc).
11. TRASH: Licensee is responsible for taking trash out nightly and on departure. City bins are located at the side/rear of 419 Gravilla St along electric avenue. Wet/organic/messy/odorous trash (Cat litter, grass clippings, etc) should be sealed in plastic bags before being placed in trash bins. Recycling is mandated by the city. Licensees must keep the recycle bins clean and not put non-recyclable items into them. Licensee are responsible for putting the city trash bins in the street on Sunday evening or Monday morning prior to 7 AM, and for neatly placing them back in the designated location once emptied. Excessive trash disposal is not permitted (e.g for a home-based business, moving boxes, etc). Licensee(s) of each property are allowed to fill half of a large black bin (about three 13 gallon kitchen trash bags) per week and up to 1/3 of a recycle bin weekly. Bulky recyclables should be flattened. Cardboard boxes may not be disposed of in the blue bins if they prevent the disposal of household recyclables by Licensee and other complex residents/guests
12. LAUNDRY: Laundry use is not guaranteed for stays of less than 4 nights. Licensee may do one load of laundry (during assigned times) per two nights of occupancy. A use schedule will be implemented by Owner. Laundry hours are from 8AM to 10PM. Before placing laundry in the machines, Licensee must pre-clean to remove unsanitary/staining/odorous substances and debris/sand. If Licensee contributes to damage/dirtying of the machines Licensee will be held responsible for repair/cleaning and subsequent loss. After each load, Licensee shall wipe down laundry machine lid area and inner rim so that the machines are clean (free of fur/hair, soap, debris, etc) for the next user. Any spillage of detergent must be immediately cleaned up. Laundry use is not guaranteed and privileges will be revoked if abuse is suspected. Laundry machines, are for registered guests or long term tenants only.
13. LIABILITY: At Owner’s discretion, if Licensee displays tendencies which leave Owner vulnerable to liability (e.g. possession of a territorial dog, dog off leash, gates/doors left open, unsupervised children, excessive alcohol consumption, etc) Licensee may be required to immediately obtain a renter’s insurance policy via Statd Farm (or Owner approved company) to cover contents of home (if allowed) and provide a minimum of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) per incident of liability coverage. Owner must be listed as “additional insured” on this policy and provided a copy as well as a statement authorizing Owner to inquire on the policy and make changes so that it reflects the terms of this lease. Licensee is solely responsible for damage or loss caused directly or indirectly (via malice, neglect, accident, or any other cause) by Licensee or Licensee’s pet/guest. Alternatively or additionally, if Licensee fails to obtain insurance sufficient to cover projected liability, insurance coverage may be obtained by Owner on behalf of Licensee at Licensee's expense.
~~~ 14. HOUSEKEEPING: The basic check-out cleaning fee is $50 plus $10/night for a Villa Tranquila, $50 plus $15/night for Villa Serena, and $30 plus $5/night for studios. If the cleaning fee pre-paid through a booking service exceeds this amount, the additional amount is actually a "brief stay" fee and is not applicable toward cleaning expenses. Any amount not pre-paid, is due in cash upon check in. If Licensee would like a deep clean (rugs shampooed, all cabinets/drawers wiped out, detailed cleaning of windows and treatments...) prior to check in, this is possible for an additional "super clean" fee of $75 for a studio and $150 for a 1 bedroom. Otherwise, the Property will be offered in a reasonably clean condition. Licensee must inspect the Property and contents and photograph and report issues of unsatisfactory cleanliness within 30 minutes of check-in. Licensee shall keep The Property relatively clean and not move furnishings from their appropriated locations without permission from Owner. Cleaning fees are applied as follows $50 for up to one hour of light cleaning and one load of laundry then $30 per additional hour of light cleaning and $20 per additional load of laundry. This fee does not include deep cleaning (removing bodily waste, stains, upholstery cleaning, heavy de-greasing, removing odors, etc). Owner may require a mid-stay cleaning for stays of more than 7 nights. Licensee may be required to begin a load of laundry on the morning of check-out. If specialized/deep cleaning is required due to the Property being left in an unsanitary or excessively dirty/messy condition, the fee to be paid by Licensee will be the actual cost of cleaning plus a $100 fee for Owner oversight. Licensee shall further be responsible for the payment of any refund offered by Owner to any guest who is unable to fully enjoy the property due to Licensee’s failure to keep The Property clean.
15. Licensee is responsible for all losses (including loss of rent) due to Licensees actions or innactions which go against the nature of this agreement.
16. NOISE: Unless agreed upon by adjacent neighbors, Between 10PM and 7AM weekdays and between 11PM and 8AM on weekends (friday and saturday night) is Quiet Time, there shall be no activity or lights on in the yards or patios. Should any neighbor complain, outdoor activity or loud indoor activity must cease by 10PM per city regulations. During Quiet Time, Licensee shall close windows in close proximity to neighbors while engaging in indoor activity or conversation. Licensee shall take every reasonable measure to act as a respectful neighbor. No parties are allowed. Licensee agrees to minimize and prevent pounding noise on the floors (running, jumping, etc). If rental is not occupied to capacity, Licensee may request to have one gathering of well-known persons (up to the herein stated capacity) no more frequently than once per week and for no longer than 4 hours, between the hours of 9AM and 10PM and must be approved at the time of reservation. Licensee is solely responsible for cleanup and any nuisance/liability related to his/her guests both on and off The Property (littering, loitering, etc). Absolutely no shouting, public drunkenness, lude acts, aggression, or other disrespectful behavior will be permitted. Guests must be polite in all dealings with Owner. Additionally, no promotional or offensive items (including sports/political, signs/banners/flags stickers, etc) can be displayed on/near The Property in such a way that they are seen from public areas.
17. No Pets are allowed on The Property at any time without the prior written consent of Owner.
18. PARK POLITELY: Except for brief loading/unloading vehicles, Licensee may have only one parked vehicle (including vehicles of guests) parked on Gravilla to the West of Tyrian street St or on any portion of Electric Ave. Licensee shall park vehicle(s) in such a way as to maximize available parking for neighbors (not take up two spaces). Licensee will ensure all able-bodied guests with additional cars beyond the first, park East of Tyrian street to keep parking on Gravilla Street and Electric Avenue available to residents.
19. STEPPING OUT: Licensee shall be sure all doors, gates, and windows are locked in such a way as to prevent entry (windows can be locked partially open) if they plan to be absent from The Property. Licensee shall notify Owner if they plan to be absent from the unit overnight.
20. FOOD: Licensee may leave food items in the refrigerator or freezer if they are safe to be eaten by another party (not contaminated with saliva, etc). Any food which isn’t safe for sharing should be discarded. If Licensee finishes off any of the provided condiments during their stay, they shall replace these before check out.
1.GENERAL: “Dogs” or “pets” shall refer to Licensees’ pets and those of Licensee’s guests. Only harmless (to other pets as well as neighbors, workers, deliver persons, etc), friendly pets are allowed on The Property. Licensee shall be diligent with his/her pet’s care/training. All pets must be relatively quiet, friendly (or harmless), non-aggressive, and well-mannered. The pet rules may be changed by Owner at any time as needed to protect The Property or ensure peace and safety. Licensee will take all reasonable steps to minimize or, whenever possible, eliminate Owner’s liability as it pertains to Licensee’s animal(s). Licensee agrees to take reasonable measures to minimize pet-related wear or damage to the premises. Licensees will be held liable for any pet-related loss including but not limited to loss of rent for adjacent units if other residents are affected by Licensee’s pet, and fines from the city for nuisance. Any new or visiting pet must be approved of ahead of time by Owner. Licensee agrees Owner may enter The Property without notice and/or use any conventional t raining method to remedy vocalization or destruction, or to aid a pet who is suspected to be injured, sick, or suffering from neglect. Owner is permitted to offer emergency first aid to any pet in need and is permitted to act on behalf of Licensee to obtain emergency veterinary care for Licensee’s pet at Licensee’s expense. Licensee agrees to hold harmless Owner and any veterinary personnel for any first aid or veterinary services performed. In the event Owner is required to assist in the care of any pet, Licensee must reimburse Owner within 5 days. In the even of non-payment, Owner may deduct resulting expenses from Security Deposit or rent.
2.BEHAVIOR: Dangerous, or destructive animals are not allowed on The Property at any time. Licensee must have control of his/her pet and take every reasonable precaution to prevent injury and annoyance. All pets must be managed in a way to guarantee the safety of free roaming, neighborhood cats and off-leash dogs. Should any pet prove to be threatening/reactive, or a repetitive nuisance, the pet and the Licensee will be removed from The Property with no right to a refund of rent, fees, or deposit funds. At Owner’s discretion, the Deposit may be retained and offered to affected neighbors for their inconvenience. Dogs under 20 months of age or those prone to digging, getting on furniture, scratching or any other destructive behavior will not be left unattended. Occasional, non-disruptive barking during the day (8AM to 10PM) is acceptable. Licensee will be notified of pet issues via text message (and subsequent phone call if no response). If available, Owner will attempt to remedy the situation at minimal expense to Licensee by using Licensee’s recommended training methods if practicable. If there is repetitive, uncontrollable barking (loud enough to prevent enjoyment of neighboring properties), in excess of 10 minutes per day and Licensee is unresponsive or unable to promptly remedy the matter, Licensee will pay a $2/minute fine for repetitive vocalization plus any actual loss in rent resulting from the nuisance.Licensee gives permission to Owner to enter The Property quiet/calm any distressed or destructive pet via any reasonable means . Should Owner be unable to calm a distressed pet, Licensee give permission for the pet to be transferred to the care of a pet professional for supervision/care. Signing of this agreement gives Owner license to handle, train, transport and obtain pet services on behalf of and at he expense of Licensee. Dangerous animals may be removed and/or destroyed by a Law enforcement agent should they pose a threat or prevent access to The Property. Licensee holds harmless Owner for any injury, illness, loss or death of any animal. Licensee agrees to pay Owner an inconvenience fee/fine of $20 per occurrence plus $1/minute for the time it takes to remedy a pet nuisance or a dangerous or destructive pet situation. Licensee agrees to pay any expenses incurred by Owner related to Licensee’s pet.... Any pet that has become a repeat nuisance to any neighbor may be excluded from The Property temporarily or permanently at Owner’s discretion. Licensee is responsible for any and all losses related to their pet including reasonable attorneys fees and legal/court fees.
EXERCISE/HEALTH: When weather permits, all dogs should be exercised and cared for as follows: All dogs should have a minimum of one hour of exercise outside of The Property daily unless a disability (in the dog) prevents this. All dogs must be taken on brief or long (minimum 5 minutes) potty walks at least every 10 hours and at least three times a day so that there is less boredom and minimal elimination in yard/patio. All high-energy dogs (including any working/hunting/sport breed under the age of 6) must have 90 minutes a day of outdoor activity and should be exercised prior to being left at The Property unsupervised. Hyperactive/anxious dog must be provided additional exercise and training to obtain a calm demeanor. Cats over 16 weeks of age must be neutered/spayed. Male dogs must be neutered (some exceptions may apply).
SAFETY: Cats must be indoors at night. Cats may be outdoors if managed to prevent conflict. If any pet has a contagious disease, Licensee shall take extreme care to ensure such disease is not transmitted. Licensee will be responsible for loss of rent and other related expenses (e.g. cleaning, extermination, and decontamination) if Licensee’s pet has contaminated the premises with any pathogen/parasite. Due to the high concentration of pets in the area, when exiting the home to common/public areas, dogs must be restrained by a leash with no more than 3’ of leeway and must be under full control of their handler. Licensee will ensure their home and yard are sufficiently equipped to contain pets. Such measures will include closing windows pet can access, locking doors, inspecting and testing gates (including baby/puppy gates) and fences regularly to ensure they will contain pets, and locking (or securing from inside) all exterior gates. Licensee shall provide gardener and Owner access to yard at any time. Any dog that has a history of or is showing aptitude for aggression is not allowed on or near The Property. Licensee agrees to not house a pet in any vehicle or neighboring structure in an effort to maintain possession of an animal that has been excluded from The Property. Licensee is solely responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by Licensee’s pet’s behavior or presence.
CLEANLINESS: Pet feces must be cleaned up daily. If Licensee’s pet eliminates in the home, Licensee agrees to take all necessary steps to prevent damage to the home including hiring a trainer, using an indoor potty, and confining the pet. Licensee agrees to keep dogs clean so as not to have obvious doggy odor in the home. In order to offer a clean and fresh appearance, during times that any property is being showed to prospective Licensees/investors/buyers, or other people wishing to inspect the premises, Licensee agrees to limit pet access to yard so as to prevent odors or destruction of the landscaping. Licensee will discourage his/her dog from urinating/defecating on the decorative rocks/plants in landscaped areas. Licensee will take any steps necessary to minimize the risk of inviting such pests/predators as rodents, raccoons, coyotes, and insects. Licensees will feed pets indoors, supervise meals, and promptly remove food/crumbs that may attract pests, wildlife, or neighbor’s pets.
PESTS: Licensee agrees to take all reasonable steps to prevent infestation of The Property by pests. Receipts for flea products shall be made available to Owner upon request to verify treatment. All dogs and cats must be treated with an effective (zero fleas are noted on pet or on The Property), Owner-approved flea adulticide (Revolution, Activyl, Trifexis, or Comfortis) as advised by Owner’s veterinarian. Licensee will treat pet with nitepyram daily should there be suspicion of fleas in The Property or on Licensee’s pet. Any other species of pet prone to parasites should be treated to prevent/control such parasites. Licensees must immediately inform Owner of suspected/confirmed presence of any pest or parasite. If property is uninhabitable or less habitable due to flea infestation contributed to by Licensee’s pet, Licensee will be responsible for damages including but not limited to loss of rent (until the fleas/pupae/larvae are eliminated) and extermination/cleaning fees and all related expenses.
3.Pet fees collected to help cover cost of additional wear and tear, cleaning, laundry, and regular flea control for the home and yard: Pet lodging fee is $30plus $10/night (For Villa Serena, add $30 if dog sheds or is over 20lbs). Dog crates/beds can be rented if agreed at time of booking (and, in most cases, at the last minute). Crates and beds may be rented for $10 each for small and $20 each for large or XL for up to two weeks then $0.50/day.
Misrepresentation by Licensee or violation of any provision of this agreement will, at Owner discretion, result in immediate removal of Licensee and all other occupants from The Property without refund, and licensee will be held liable for any damages to The Property, contents and grounds, and all subsequent damages and losses. The undersigned Licensee acknowledges having read the entire foregoing information prior to signing.
____________________________ _______________________________ ___________
Licensee Nam(URL HIDDEN) Signatur(URL HIDDEN) Date
_____________________________ _______________________________ __________
Licensee Nam(URL HIDDEN) Signatur(URL HIDDEN) Date
_____________________________ _______________________________ __________
Licensee Nam(URL HIDDEN) Signatur(URL HIDDEN) Date
_____________________________ _____________________________ __________
Licensee Nam(URL HIDDEN) Signatur(URL HIDDEN) Date
Ovaj domaćin ima 62 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije