Our house is your house! We are a very outgoing and international couple with an 18-year old son still living here. We live walking distance from the train station to Nurenberg but also enjoy the beautiful countryside. Our neighborhood is very nice.
The guest room is in the village of Schwaig with very good connection to the old and attractive Bavarian City of Nurenberg. The Motorway A3 is on the outskirts of Schwaig.
We are a very outgoing and international couple with our youngest son still living with us.
Our block has a quiet neighborhood feel - no major hustle and bustle. In the house everything is open to guests! In the apartment everything is open to guests!! Feel free to help yourself to the living and dining room spaces, as well as the kitchen and family bathroom. There is also parking next to the house.
Bikes can also be made available if we arrange beforehand.
A very quiet, bright and sunny room
Stylish double bed
1 bedside tables
Large double wardrobe
1 small table
Iron & ironing board (available on request)
Fresh towels and linen provided
Unlimited Wifi available
Maximum- 1 guest
Kitchen (well equipped with anything you might need: fridge, hob, electric oven, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine)
Bathroom (shower over bath tub + WC
Separate WC downstairs
Interakcija s gostima
We speak German, English and Spanish but also understand a bit of Italian, Portuguese or even Greek.
It is possible, to only rent on room (48Euro/night) or if you stay longer (250/week). If you have any questions regarding the amount of people, we can host or any extra wishes, don't hesitate to ask)
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Within a 5 minute walking distance you will find several nice restaurants, a nice bakery or ice coffees.
- 1 major supermarket and post office within a few minute walk
Within walking distance you will find a nice small swimming pool with an outdoor area.
Riding possibilities are close by.
1. If you are new to airbnb and have no reviews, please DO NOT MAKE A DIRECT BOOKING! Firstly, send an enquiry, writing a few words about yourself. THANK YOU!
2. Please just don't download any illegal material (movies, etc.) while you are using our internet. Friends of mine got into some real trouble because of airbnb people doing that and ending up getting busted and having to pay a lot.
3. You can come and go when you want, but please do not disturb the neighbours. As we do have very nice and quiet neighbors we appreciate if you treat them nicely as well.
DON´T RING AT OUR NEIGHBOURS APARTMENTS, NEVER AND ESPECIALLY NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Please read the documents you get from airbnb, after booking, you will find the information how to get here and where to ring.
4. You share the bathroom with us, so we have to coordinate.
5. You can use the kitchen to cook, but please put your stuff in the dishwasher after cooking.
6. When the doors are open, the feel free to come in.
7. This room is for SINGLE USE ONLY- we don't accept more than 1 guest for that room (although the room has a standard double bed and is quite large)
8. We are not charging any extra fees (no deposit to pay, no cleaning fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay.
6. Let us know as soon as you know arrival and departure times.
9. Close up the house if you are the last one out.
10. Also my husband and I are both non-smokers and would really appreciate it, if our guests don't smoke in the house.If that restricts you very much, there's still the option, to use the balcony or the garden.
11. Pets can be accommodated, just ask!
And last but not least: We appreciate if our guests use the toilet with respect and leave the room as clean and tidy as you found it!