The House, on two floors, was built in 1985 by renovating and expanding a traditional rustic. Is part of a two-family building block isolated in the countryside.
The property includes 2 hectares of private land consisting meadow strips and chestnut and durmast woods.
At the ground floor you find:
- a big living room with fireplace
- a raised dining room
- a livable kitchen fully equipped with dish washing machine, gas cooker with electric oven, wood stove with small oven, refrigerator and freezer
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 outdoor laundry room with washing machine
- the garage
At the first floor:
- 1 bedroom with one double bed and one single bed (for three persons)
- 1 bedroom with one double bed (for two persons)
- 1 bedroom with two single beds (for two persons)
- 1 bedroom with three single beds and one bunk bed (for 5 persons)
- 2 bathrooms, both with a tub
It is possible to eat outside underneath a canopy shadowed by wisteria and also to use the portable barbecue and garden chairs and deckchairs.