Bright, airy, renovated centrally-located apartment on a quiet street just a few minutes from Dizengoff Centre, the cafes, bars and restaurants of Bograshov and Ben Yehuda, and most importantly 100 meters from the beach!
5 MIN WALK FROM BEACH!!!!Renovated, spacious apartment with wooden floors, beautiful furnishings, fireplace, central air conditioning and a good breeze.
This large bedroom currently has a large queen size orthopaedic mattress. There is also a double orthopaedic sofa-bed that sleeps two people.
There is a spacious lounge-diner, kosher kitchen area with plenty of prep surfaces, coffee maker, dishwasher and other amenities, and a breakfast bar.
The flat comes with all linen and towels included. There is a full bathroom as well as a guest toilet. You can also make use of the roof deck for sunbathing on the lounge chairs and swing during daylight hours.
You will have full access to all the areas described above.
Interakcija s gostima
I will be available to answer questions.
Guests who do not respect any of the following rules may be asked to leave the premises:
* For liability reasons, guests may not bring any visitors or any others to our home at any time, for any length of time. Only those individuals who are registered guests at time of booking may enter the premises.
* If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
* No smoking, no pets at any time.
* You may use dishes but please tidy the kitchen after use.
* Please ensure that all windows, doors and AC are swtched off when leaving the premises.
Please bear in mind that the kitchen is kosher - everything is labelled accordingly. If you want to use any of the condiments, herbs and spices in the kitchen, feel free but replace anything that's running low. Also the furniture is wooden and stains easily - please treat with appropriate care - coasters and place-mats provided!
No smoking within the flat.
There is a roof that you can use until 22:00 PM.
As there are other elderly residents in the building, loud music and noise after midnight is not permitted.
Hi, I'm Blayne, originally from Toronto, Canada, been living in Israel for the last four years. Although I am a lawyer, I still have a soul - I love everything that makes Tel Aviv a great place - fine food and wine, the arts scene, dynamic people, and the beach right at the end of the street!