In the heart of the leafy Whalley Range Conservancy, an easy commute to the airport or city centre, and close to Chorlton, our lovely neighbourhood offers the perfect combination of village tranquility and easy access to Manchester's cool urban vibe.
This is a home - and a grown-up, peaceful one, so I assume that all of my guests will behave accordingly... the normal things one expects:
- leaving the bathroom in the lovely clean condition you found it in. I thoroughly clean the bathroom every day and check (and replenish it whenever necessary) at regular intervals during the day - but naturally I can't always get in there between each guest;
- putting the seat down on the toilet when you are finished;
- rinsing the tub out after you shower - no-one wants to bath in someone else's dirt or hairs;
- being considerate towards your fellow house-guests if you return after 10pm by being very quiet; and no showering after 11pm;
- not talking on the phone or (website hidden)/playing music late at night.
- not bringing take-aways or making foods - especially strong-smelling dishes such as curry or fish and chips into guest bedrooms. It's not only unhygienic but also unpleasant for other guests. I offer meals to order in the house or there is a huge range of lovely local places to eat and drink, both in our neighbourhood or in the city centre.
- please see note ** in the 'Other things to note' section of my listing re use of the kitchen
It goes without saying that there is NO SMOKING anywhere inside the house. Anyone smoking in the house will be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY.
Ovaj domaćin ima 285 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I absolutely love having guests. My mission is to provide the happiest, most welcoming and comfortable bnb experience in Manchester. Since I started hosting three years ago I've welcomed around 700 guests from 62 countries into my home - the most enriching, illuminating and exciting adventure! I'm a friendly, happy person with a positive outlook on life and an impish sense of humour. I'm curious and love to learn. Travelling, meeting new people and learning about other cultures and traditions excite me. I've lived and worked on three continents; and my friends come from all over the world, many philosophies and walks of life. I'm a passionate and inventive cook. I love having a full house and feeding my family, friends and guests. I grew up in a place where many people don't have enough to eat, or roofs over their heads, so I am very grateful for these things.
Here are some other things that make me joyful: my sons; music; reading; the sounds of the African night; beautiful old churches; laughing; star-gazing; hearing my Dad whistling in his garden; sushi; writing; my silly dog; mountains; dancing; macadamia nuts; the sea; going to gigs and festivals; making things; arthouse cinema; playing Scrabble; passion fruit; animals small and large; stained glass windows; falling snow; riding very fast on horseback with the wind in my face; camping in the middle of nowhere; the sound of birds singing and little children laughing.