Perfect for families or couples, a modern apartment (97m2) on top 3 floors with a sunny roof terrace in a very quiet, local neighbourhood just outside the heart of Amsterdam. Spacious open plan living area and separate level for sleeping. Just a 20 min walk through the Jordaan to the Anne Frank museum. Great choice of local bars, restaurants and children's playgrounds with a multitude of things to do in the beautiful Westerpark.
The space is fantastic in this modern furnished terraced apartment built in 1902. Spanning over the top 3 floors with beautiful views over the city on the roof terrace. A very spacious and light apartment with modern furniture, kitchen and bathroom (shower and bath).
- 1 bedroom with king sized bed
- 1 bedroom with queen sized bed and sunny balcony
- 1 bedroom with double air mattress
- Towels are provided
- roof terrace with 6 seat dining table and 6 seat sofa
- second balcony off the dining area
- dining area for 6
Guests are free to access everywhere in the apartment and use the 2 balconies (off the dining area and 2nd bedroom) and roof terrace.
Interakcija s gostima
- Available on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or SMS for recommendations, directions etc
- Young children should be monitored going up and down (steep) stairs.
- There are stair gates provided
- Quiet time after 22:00
- Strictly no parties
- No smoking
- Smile to our neighbours Jeroen, Laura & family and Philipp :-)
Hello there :-)
We are Simon & Claire, originally from England and have lived here in this beautiful city for almost 4 years! We work in Teacher Training and Travel Technology having met here in Amsterdam.
We love hosting and meeting new people :-)
Look forward to meeting you.