It´s a charming house with a cozy (URL HIDDEN) in the amazing nature, both sea and mountains. But still near the City C its 7 km away (15 min bus) and the bus stop is 100 m down a little hill. The room are nice with good beds and comfort.
There are several terrasses for relaxing. For the long summer nights there are both BBQ grill and a nice pavillon with a sofa, heat and light. The nearest beach is just a couple of minutes away, and there is also nice fishing spots.
The guest will have access to
- Bunkbed 90*200 with comfortable and thick mattresses. And if you are three persons and one inflatable mattress.
- 1 bathroom with a shower and floor heat.
- Well equipped kitchen with washing machine
- Living room and diningroom
- Several terraces, gassgrill, pavilion and a garden
- Fast WIFI 5 GhZ (my son is an online gamer)
- 2 TVs with apple TV and Chromecast
- Bluetooth speaker and also a HiFi
- Tea, Coffee and spices.
- 2 Bicycles for sightseeing (1 mountain bike and 1 hybrid + 2 helmets for security ;) )
Interakcija s gostima
ghter and I will be around helping you. We will also be available on the phone. We are always open for giving tips on what and how to do things.
In a period of time I will also be living in the house making sure that you all have a nice and relaxing time.
I will expect all my guests to not disturb the neighbours and the other people in the house at night time. I like to keep the house nice and clean and I hope you do the same.
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious".
I always been traveling ....its makes me be more in the moment, using more of my senses and its always make me learn more about myself and others.
For me the nature is the most importent "thing" (after my family and friends ofcourse). When traveling, for me the best thing is to walk/bike around and see whats happening. I can not pick a favourite place its to many :-)
I have been working as a Sales manager in travel companies for many years. Now I am working as a NLP Coach.
As a host I have respect for integrity and want everyone to love Bergen and Norway. I'm from Sweden, but have lived in Bergen for 20 years and are very proud of the city.
"If you never try, then you'll never know" (Coldplay)