Comfortable suite 60 sqm located in the picturesque neighborhood of Trastevere. This is the place for those who want to stay in the city center but hate the noise and frenzy.
The suite is located on a very quiet hill over Viale Trastevere, a trendy area with bars, restaurants and historical sites nearby. The atmosphere is quiet, relaxed and the vibrant everyday life of Trastevere is just around the corner.
SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Daily cleaning
- Sightseeing,local experiences
- Children under 2 years free of charge.
- The rent price includes: weekly cleaning, towels, bed sheets, internet wifi, air climatized heat/cool, utilities.
- Parking free not included in the rent price: if you own a car you can park it for free in my private parking area (inside the property) within the limits of available space. If there isn't place you can park in the spots free or not free available nearby.
- Washing and dryer machines are in the laundry room of my three apartments on the floor. Free nr. 1 laundry. Each extra laundry € 19.50. Laundry made by my staff or with my staff's help.
- Check-in at 4:00pm or flexible by appointment from 9:30am to 9:30pm
- Check-in from 9:30pm to 9:30am or 2 hours later the appointment: charge of 18.00 EUR/hour or hour's fraction.
- Quiet neighborhood and therefore no noise after 11 pm.
- No parties allowed.
- This is a property ready for no-smokers, therefore smoking in the apartment is included in the deposit damage.
- The prices of the days that are still available may change at any time and without further notice.
Ovaj domaćin primjenjuje umjerene uvjete otkazivanja.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat 50 % ukupnog iznosa noćenja te potpuni povrat naknada.
Ovaj domaćin ima 149 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I've traveled a lot and seen many different places. Rome is the city I love the most. Why? I love culture and authentic places. I don't like traffic and noisy, crowded places and therefore I consider my homes as oases surrounded by culture, nature and harmony.
I am a tech entrepreneur living between London and Rome. I am Co-Founder of 2 tech startups and I am director of a startup incubator in Rome. I like research and for this reason I am also doing a PhD with a focus on crowd-sourcing.
In my free time I love traveling, surfing and painting.