WE OFFER A CLEAN, TASTEFUL & PRIVATE ROOM on the lower level of our two-level apartment.
GREAT LOCATION to get a feel for local life in NYC, while still having easy, fast access to all popular tourist areas.
WE ARE ATTENTIVE HOSTS, with over 250 positive reviews, and counting.
AMENITIES which include a portable WiFi device (to use with your mobile), TV with NetFlix & HBO, Hairdryer, Coffee & Tea, Filtered Water, Shampoo, Soap, Toothpaste, Clean Towels, Humidifier, & more!
• A clean, freshly painted, well-designed, private medium-sized room located on a separate level of the apartment from our bedroom and living room—so it is **very** private.
• Full-size bed with new bedding (washed after EVERY guest, of course.) We also have a single air mattress available in case you don't want to sleep with your traveling companion
• Fresh clean towels to use during your stay (as many as you need)
• TV with Apple TV + NETFLIX, & HboGo (Tons of free movies & TV shows for free.)
• An AMAZING room to get quality sleep after a long day (or night) of trekking around the city.
• Our room does not have a view from the guest room window. So if this is very important to you, you might consider other options. :)
In addition to the basics such as Wifi, clean towels, etc. we also offer the following at no additional cost:
• Hair Dryer
• Luggage Scale (to weigh your bags before departure)
• Bottled water to take with you as you explore the city
• Wide selection of NYC books & maps
• New York Magazine & TimeOut NY Magazine
• Hand Sanitizer
• Umbrellas to borrow if it is raining
• Travel-sized Shampoo, Soap, & Toothpaste
• Coffee & Tea
**ALSO...** In addition to the free amenities listed above, we also offer the rental of a portable 4G internet Wifi Hotspot. This device allows you to access the internet using your mobile phone anywhere in NYC without the need for an unlocked phone or USA sim card! We offer this for a very reasonable daily fee. Ask us for more information if you are interested. :)
Pepper is a handsome chihuahua/terrier mix we rescued from a local shelter over three years ago. He will probably leave you alone unless you have a treat handy, but if you get to know him, he'll charm you to pieces.
We have a shelf available for you in the refrigerator, and you are welcome to cook in our small kitchen -- just clean up after. :)
We have a standard shared, (very clean), bathroom. It features a normal shower & tub. There is also a shelf reserved for you there where you can store all your toiletries. We also provide hotel-style soap, shampoo and toothpaste for you at no additional fee.
Your room shares the lower level of our apartment with our office, and there is a spare desk, laptop and chair there available for your use at no extra charge.
We have a reserved space in a shared garden that is a great place to relax with a cup of coffee, a drink, or some food.
We have a full five- washer/eight-dryer laundry room in our building. Washing and drying are each $2.50 per load.
The living room is a nice place to unwind and hang with us and Pepper. We have a TV up there with basic cable and Apple TV for free movies and shows.
Interakcija s gostima
At least one of us, (and Pepper), will always be present during your stay, so feel free to ask us anything about what to see, where to eat, or how to get around during your visit. :)
Our apartment has a split-level floor plan, (with your room on a different level from our bedroom and living room), which provides optimal privacy for both us and our guests.
THANKS FOR READING....
We have been hosting with AirBnb for over two years, during which we've had the pleasure of sharing our home with guests from over 20 countries around the world. So far we've received nothing but positive feedback from our guests— so please make sure to check our reviews. :)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are answers to some common questions we are asked by prospective guests:
• We are arriving very late or very early, will that be ok?
Yes, that is perfectly fine. :) We are happy to accommodate guests arriving at any time of day. However, if you are arriving early, (before 3pm), and we still have guests from the night before, you will be able to check in, get the keys, and leave your bags— but the room won't be available to occupy until 3pm.
• What is the total amount of the reservation?
The price box in the right corner of the listing shows what your total reservation cost will be, not including AirBnb fees. The AirBnb fee is shown below the overall quote. If you want to see how the quote is calculated, click "Book it Now", and details will be on the following page. By clicking "Book it Now" you will be going to the payment page— and won't actually be reserving the room. :)
• Do you charge extra for two people?
Nope. Our nightly rate is based on two people sleeping in the room. We only charge extra for a third person— because it would involve them using an air mattress in the room next to the guest room.
• Do you charge a cleaning fee or any other extra fees?**
We don't charge a cleaning fee, but if you are only staying with us for one night, we do have an additional single-night charge of $25 per reservation (not per person).
In our experience all of our guests have been nice, and respectful of our home, but there are a few rules of the house worth noting here. A guide with these rules and other helpful information will be provided for you when you confirm your reservation. :)
- Have fun!
- Be awesome.
- Like our dog.
- Ask us as many questions as you would like about what to see and do in New York (We love to talk about that stuff!)
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije