The house was built in the 1925 and it was fully renovated in 2004. On the ground floor it has a fully equipped kitchen a bathroom, a dining area, 2 sofas that can serve as beds and also one divan. On the first flour there are two independent rooms with single beds, a WC and a closed balcony of traditional architecture with sofa bed. The second floor is a single spacious room with a double bed and a bathroom. This floor has a big veranda with beautiful view of the islands. The house is on the coast of Nidri very close to the beach (5 minutes walking distance).