You won't find anything as nice, as close to mountain & as affordable. Quiet neighborhood, postcard views, stunning landscape & superb Hokkaido cuisine steps away (Elements or Lupicia). Walk to Family Lift (10 min) or ride shuttle to gondola (5 min walk to bus). Hirafu Village is 900m away. Small house, large open loft w/double bed & 3 bunkbeds (sleeps 6). Small kitchen & combined living/dining. Strict canx policy. ~$50USD pp/day. Great value for a world class resort. Discounts for longer stays!
- 6-person max please unless pre-coordinated
- WiFi device remains in house
- RECYCLE (wash bottles/cans & sort trash into burnable & non-burnable)
- Turn off kerosene heater when leaving house (fire hazard)
- Put trash bags in covered bin outside or crows make a mess
- Your car may have to be moved in mornings for snow clearing, please be flexible. You may have to park a block away if necessary.
- Light shoveling may be required due to insane amounts of snow
- No smoking inside house, dispose of cigarettes properly outside
- No shoes inside
- No pets
- Keep AirBnB reputable and be cool!
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 33 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
"Sometimes we visit your country and live in your home..."
Food, travel, backgammon, onsen, hiking, fly fishing, snowshoe & snowboard enthusiast. I've hosted guests from 20+ countries! My kids are in college so I'm living the dream before I have to change nappies again.
Come experience "the greatest snow on earth" in the "Aspen of Asia." Niseko's legendary powder is unforgettable and Hokkaido food is amazing. I'm happy to share local perspective on the best places to ski/ride or eat. I will normally greet/meet you and show you the house when you arrive.
See my reviews from other AirBnB legends who've stayed. Reserve quickly as Niseko fills up fast. Lastly, please message me with any questions or concerns--I'd rather have 100 questions than one unasked that could have made your trip better! I look forward to hosting you & your crew this season.
Peace & Pow,
LINE App ID: rmiles3
LIFE MOTTO: MOVIN' AHEAD SO LIFE WON'T PASS ME BY.