Large Studio features 50" TV/Microwave/Fridge/Coffee Maker/Cal King Size Bed/Free Internet. Our block offers 10+Restaurants, Grocery Store, City Hall, City Commerce, Dry Cleaners, Hair Salons, Massage, Thrift Store, Liquor Store, Bars, Live Theater, etc.
Large Room. Dining Table, Extra Small Tables, Coffee Table, Recliner Chair, Love Seat, Coat Rack.
Entrance is on Santa Monica Blvd using a security door to enter the building on the first level. Climb the stairs that are located in the middle of a beauty supply store and hair salon. It is one apartment among three on the second level.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available in a studio behind the building in which our guest(s) are staying. Takes less than a minute to bring something you request and able to provide assistance if necessary.
We are located on Santa Monica Blvd. near Sweetzer Blvd., the cross street. The intersection of Santa Monica Blvd and Sweetzer Avenue has three restaurants and the West Hollywood City Hall. Attached to the City Hall is a Grocery Store. Across the street from City Hall and the Grocery Store are two restaurants, live theater, Recycled Clothing, and Dry Cleaner.
1. No Smoking is allowed inside the Apartment or Hallway. If necessary, outside the security door in Public located on first level.
2. Discontinue loud (i.e. TV, Music, Phone Calls) Speakers at Midnight (12A).
3. Open kitchen window to provide fresh air when cooking.
4. Caution using too much toilet paper before flushing. Flush often if necessary.
5. Beware of overuse of all electrical outlets. Minimize use of electricity,
6. Kitchen sink light above is a portable battery flashlight that appears to be electrically attached. It's position is held by magnet. Please use a simple "tap" or "squeeze" at the on/off button. Extra backup "AA" batteries are usually available.
We enjoy traveling to many States visiting friends and family. We especially enjoy traveling internationally experiencing Greece, Italy, Paris, London, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, Bahamas, Mexico and more.
We eat healthy meals with minimum carbs and no sugar, exercise, listen to music, watch programs on Internet, and learn new things everyday. We're unselfish in service and devotion to others.
Having been Domestic Partners for 20+ years, our mutual efforts are to encourage others to simply ENJOY LIFE each day.