- master room: unavailable
- guest room: bedding for 4 people
- a 42 inch TV, an air conditioner, a sofa, a table, a dehumidifier, a hair dryer, a big mirror
-a refrigerator, a microwave, an electric pot, a gas range, tableware, etc.
- a 10 minute drive to the new section of the town
- a quiet neighborhood with pretty cafes suitable for walks
- HANMAUMKUNRIN park 5 minutes away on foot
- bakeries, supermarkets, restaurants, etc, all nearby
- a quiet neighborhood but close enough to the airport and downtown
1. What are the rooms like?
There is one master room which is locked. (The owner uses the room occasionally.) The guest room is available with bedding for 4 people. (No bed is available.) The ceiling is higher than other places and double pane windows secure the place with more quietness.
2. What is the living room like?
The living room is also available with a 42 inch TV, an air conditioner, a fan, a sofa, a dehumidifier, a sedentary table, a hair dryer, and a full-length mirror. Cable TV and wi-fi are also available.
3. What is the kitchen like?
As seen from the picture, the kitchen is separated from the living room. A sedentary table is placed instead of a dining table. There are pots and pans for cooking. Tableware and cutlery are prepared for 4 people. Wine glasses, soju glasses, etc. are also provided. The refrigerator is big. The owner uses about one shelf and the other spaces are free for use.
4. Are there other items that can be borrowed during the stay?
A tent, portable pots and pans, an outdoor mat, beach toys, an icebox, etc. are all free to use. All you have to do is put them back in the original place.
5. How can we do the laundry?
There is a barrel type washing machine. It is big enough to wash blankets and there are two drying racks. Visiting the beach brings back lots of laundry. If you do not wish to do the laundry, there is a laundromat 5 minutes away on foot.
6. What kind of facilities is within 15 minutes?
The airport is a 15 minute drive away. For sightseeing or touring, there are SARYEONI Forest, Seongpanak, Gwaneumsa, Jejuhang lighthouse, Bangseonmun, Samyang beach, Tap-dong, etc.
7. How’s parking?
The villa has parking spaces but tends to get full late at night. You can park in empty spaces near the house or use the public parking lot 50 meters away from the house.
8. How can we clean the house and wash the beddings?
The owner will not use the house when visitors are staying. You can use the vacuum cleaner and the mops for daily cleaning. For long-term visitors, washing the beddings may be needed. You can wash them in the washing machine or take them to the laundromat nearby.
9. What items are available for use in the house?
All items in the living room, kitchen, and the guest room are all available. There are about 15 towels in the bathroom. The owner only asks to use the items neatly.