We are located on east lake rd, 13 mi from downtown canandaigua and 15 mi from Naples. Newly furnished and updated gem with abundance of nature, privacy and tranquility. We do not allow parties on our premises.
This property is a part of 2 homes with 200 feet level lake frontage. The space being rented is the guest house which sits above the main house, overlooking Canandaigua Lake with picturesque views from every room. The home has a open floor plan with living room (which has a pullout queen size sofa bed), eat-in kitchen, masterbedroom with king size bed. A second bedroom with 2 twin size beds. Bathroom has jetted bathtub and stand up shower. A laundry room area with washer and dryer. The wraparound porch goes from the kitchen to the bedroom. The porch is accessed from living room,kitchen or bedroom by sliding glass doors. The level lake front is accessible by stairs. The lake front and the dock area is the only shared space in this property. The lake front is great for swimming, fishing or just relaxing with a glass of wine.
The house has its own entrance, garage and parking space. There is a charcoal grill for bar-b-cue. There is a fire pit on a level grassy area, half way between the house and the dock, which is shared with the main house.
Since the space rented sits above the main house, it is not directly on waters edge, has panoramic views of the water, but it's a private property with two homes. There are several stairs to go down to the dock area. Which may not be suitable for all ages.
Interakcija s gostima
During your stay, if we are not there, and you have any questions or issues, we are available by email or phone at all times.
There are 2 marinas within a short distance if you would like to rent a boat or other water sport vehicles. The area also has great wineries. There is an outdoor amphitheater, CMAC, within 12 miles, a waterpark within 15 minutes. Along with great shopping, restaurants and antique stores in the town of Canandaigua, which is a short 15 minute drive from the property.
No grilling is allowed on the wraparound porch in the house. For safety reasons, please only grill/cook by the garage area or on the steps outside.
This is a family home, we do not allow parties on our premises. Before leaving the house after your stay, we ask that you to do a few things:
• Strip used linens off the bed and place any used towels (this way we know what wasn’t used) in the laundry area. Run the dishwasher if it has dirty dishes (this allows the next guest to have clean dishes when they get there).
• Please do not move any indoor furniture, if you have moved any outdoor furniture, please return it to its original location.
• Take all of your trash and recycling to the bins located in the garage.
• Check the refrigerator and cupboards for any food you may have brought
• Check your car for any items that may belong in the house.
• Make sure the remote controls are in its original location. Turn off all lights, make sure the A/C is set to 80 and auto. Return the key in the lockbox.