All you need to feel at home!
- A silent room, large & cozy.
- Private toilet.
- Comfy mattress.
- Spacious closets.
- AC & fan.
- 24hrs doorman.
- BEST Copacabana's location!
* FOR THE OLYMPIC THE MINIMUM STAY IS 5 NIGHT
- The apartment has 3 bedrooms. They are all rented for short/medium period term.
- All bedrooms has their OWN KEY and I am very restrict with house rules.
- We have a house cleaner and she goes every week. For that reason the house is always very clean and organize- bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms!
- There are 2 shared bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen(microwave, oven and stove, freezer, cooking utensils, coffee machine, sandwich machine) iron, and washing machine.
- Filter water.
- The building has 24hrs doorman and security camera and a beautiful art deco entrance located at the best area of Copacabana!
Get ready for unforgettable days!
- Access to common areas in the building.
- Parking available to one vehicle (reservation required).
* CAPOEIRA Classes w/ discount! Azul Teach(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
If you want to learn more about afro Brazilian culture you will love this class that envolves music and instruments, dance and fight!
Interakcija s gostima
- Depending on the time of your check in I'll receive you personally.
- I don't live at the apt but i am very easy to contact(and you can find me often at the house!) and I feel really happy and satisfied to help improve your trip! One of my best pleasures of hosting.
- At your bedroom there is a list with a several instructions about the house.
- And during all your stay you can contact me by phone, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or email ANYTIME!!!!
Staying in the best area of Copa means that you are close to everything you need in terms of:
Markets, restaurants, juice house, pubs and local bars, pharmacies, ATMs, BESIDE you are 1 block from Copacabana beach (Posto 5), 15 min walking to Arpoador Beach/Ipanema and Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas (one of the most enchanting landscapes of the city), and few min of all kind of public transportation.
- The building is a family place; therefore the renters must respect the neighbors.
Respect the neighbors; so don't be noisy after 10pm.
- Globally, just treat the apartment with love and respect as it if was your own place.
I'm carioca, from '84, and I'm very proud of Rio de Janeiro and Biscoito GLOBO(a very popular salt cookie you eat at the beach) with Mate(cold tea).
I've always loved receiving friends at home so nothing more pleasurable for me to work receiving people from every parts of the globe in my second apartment.
A great way to recycle and renew my self without really have to go abroad:)
Conclusion... Day after day the hosting service has been done with dedication, care, responsibility and love.
When I can help my host with some different tip (not the usual sugar loaf) or just making themselves feel as comfortable as home I feel so held.
I am here to help you to have the vacation of your life! And you will have!
Now it's time to put your Havaianas, grab the sunscreen and ... Be very welcome :*