Beautiful 1 Bedroom (King Size Bed) Georgian Apartment in the Centre of Bath. Fantastic location with everything Bath has to offer on the doorstep. Surrounded by Bath Abbey, the Roman Baths, Pulteney Bridge, the Thermae Spa, Bath Rugby Club, shops galore, plus all that traditional & modern Bath has to enjoy. Recently renovated using traditional Georgian colours with all original features preserved & yet with all mod cons including Apple TV, Sky and BT-TV. Relaxing, comfortable & convenient.
- Check-in time is from 4pm (we try and be as flexible as we can depending on the housekeeper and cleaning).
The building is over 250 years old so please treat with care. This is also our home so please treat it as you would your home.
- We have a no shoes rule inside the apartment.
- If you have a bag on wheels please can you carry it around the apartment the skirting boards and door frames don't like being bashed.
- Please don't try and 'fix' anything by unplugging cables etc with the TV or Broadband Router yourself without making contact with us- we have never had an issue with our equipment so can normally guide you through any problems.
- Please, please don't move any furniture, if you really feel you must please can you return it to the position you found it as our housekeeper has a bad back and its not in her job description to move heavy things around ;-)
- Please respect our neighbours.
- Please don't use the window shutters (don't worry there are curtains) as they are old and are too fragile.
- The windows too are very old and need to be treated with real care when opening and shutting, slamming tends to shatter the glass and opening too much (wide) they can get stuck.
- Please be careful with the kitchen work surface as it marks easily.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- Any questions or issues while you stay we are on hand so please make contact!
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Natty (my wife) and I are both from Bath but weirdly met in New York. Having done our 'stint' in London we are now both based back in Bath with work, which is no hardship at all as we love Bath. We like to travel ourselves and have a long list, that only seems to grow, of places we want to go. We are both keen skiers which means a least one week a year in the Alps if we are lucky.
Natty works in event production, from theatre to festivals and I work in customer services so between us we like to make/keep people happy!