Corner room w/ shared bath in gorgeous mountain home. Breakfast on deck overlooking Natl Forest, fireplace, private access, & cable TV, with easy access to hiking & biking. Discounts available for 7-day stay and for renting all 3 bedrooms.
Beautiful executive home secluded in mountains. Main floor has fireplace, views, cable tv, and deck. Upstairs has a master bedroom with private bath, and two additional bedrooms that share a full bathroom. Discounts available for 5-day stay and for renting all 3 bedrooms. (Has beds to accommodate 9 guests.)
Located in the mountain town of Nederland, CO, outside Boulder, and close to Estes Park and Allenspark. A short commute to Eldora Ski area, horseback riding, bike, hiking, and jogging trails, yoga studios, restaurants, shops, museums, coffee shops, and bars.
Interakcija s gostima
Innkeepers live in private area separate from guest accommodation. We serve breakfast and offer limited transportation, as needed, and advice about sightseeing and other area attractions.
Nederland and Boulder offer shops, yoga studios, restaurants, live music and other performances. Nederland also has local art scene that includes a refurbished and fully-functional children's carousel. With a 25-minute drive to Boulder, you will find music and other performances, museums, tours, trails, and lectures. Horseback riding is 15 minutes away.
We have the following expectations about our guests' stay:
1. Guests must check-in during full daylight their first night. (This means no later than 4 p.m. from October 1 through April 30; no later than 6 p.m. from May 1 through September 30.) Roads to the house are winding, there is no cell phone service, and there are no street lights. Once you know how to get to the house, it is not a problem at all. We ask guests to confirm their check-in time when they make their reservations. We are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2. No smoking in the house. There is a lovely back deck with ashtrays.
3. There is wifi but no cell service.
4. We have dogs in our living quarters but keep them separate from quests. We do not allow guests to bring pets.
5. Only guests confirmed through airbnb reservation are permitted to stay overnight in the house.
We offer a relaxed, quiet atmosphere and ask guests to respect this.
We insist that guests arrive between noon and 4 p.m. on their first night. This is to ensure guest safety and a positive experience. We are somewhat remote, and traveling at night may be difficult when guests do not know how to reach our house. The mountain roads are winding, wildlife may dart across the road, and there are neither streetlights nor cell phone service. If guests want to arrive earlier than 2 p.m., please contact us and we can definitely work with you. If guests know they cannot arrive by 4 p.m., they need to arrange for another accommodation that first night.
We appreciate guests arriving on time.
Smoking is permitted on the back deck. There is comfortable seating on this deck, and we provide ashtrays.
Only guests registered through airbnb are permitted to stay overnight.
Ovaj domaćin ima 83 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Bob and Ginger are long-time Colorado residents who have enjoyed the mountains, traveled world wide for Bob to compete in rugby festivals, and raised wonderful children. Ginger is a retired teacher and librarian who loves cooking, hiking, and children's literature. Bob practices law, rides and tends the horses they keep on the plains, and supports various animal rescue efforts.