Welcome to a modern, luxurious and comfortable apartment in Abrahamsberg in Bromma, just outside what's considered the central Stockholm. Easy transportation by subway (10 min walk) to all sights and must-sees in the city. Parking space for one car.
This is my home that I am sharing with you, so please take care of it as it was you own!
First of all, let me share with you a few house rules:
- No smoking is accepted in the apartment. And if you smoke outside, please remove any cigarette butts.
- In Sweden, it is tradition NOT to walk indoors with shoes, and I would appreciate if you would respect that in my apartment.
- Please do not have guests or social gatherings in the apartment.
- Respect the number of people we have agreed to stay in the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed (due to allergy).
- Leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it.
- You are expected to strip beds, wash up dirty dishes and take out garbage when you leave.
- You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard the apartment, the interior and the personal belongings it contains.
- You agree to always lock the apartmentand be careful with the keys you are trusted.
With these precautions, I hope that you will have a very pleasant stay!