A handsome colonial house set on a tranquil side street. Fully furnished with spacious rooms. Easy commute to Downtown with nearest bus stop only a 5 minute walk away. Near restaurants, grocery and shopping arcade. Laundry and WiFi available.
- Laundry can be done by the visitor before 10 pm, preferably on weekends.
- Please provide your own detergent and fabric conditioner. Keep the machine clean and remember to clean the filter before and after use.
- Please ask hosts to teach you how to operate the machines if you are not familiar with it.
- Please limit your load and washes as not to overload the machine.
- One wash per week will be ideal.
- The bedrooms shall be kept clean and tidy by the visitor.
- Please be respectful of others and keep the bathroom clean – do not leave dirty clothes and trash lying around.
- Each visitor is responsible for cleaning their own dirty dishes and throwing their own trash in the garbage bin outside.
- Please provide your own toiletries such as bath soap, shampoo and toothpaste.
- We are sharing our kitchen and kitchenware stuff. Please make sure to take care of them and make sure you clean, dry and put them back where you found them. If you are cooking, please make sure you wipe the spills in the oven stove afterwards. Please buy your own oil, condiments and etc. Please clean as you go.
- You may put initials of your name in the food you put in the refrigerator.
OTHER HOUSE REQUESTS
- Please be considerate of others and keep the noise (TV, computer, music) at low volume after 10:00pm.
- No other outside guests are allowed to visit, stay and sleep overnight unless permission is given by the hosts beforehand.
- NO SMOKING/DRUGS/ALCOHOL INSIDE and OUTSIDE the house at any time.
- Turn off all lights and electronics when you leave the house.
- Please make sure the door is locked when you go out the house.
- Please make sure you limit the tissue paper that you flush into the toilet bowl since too much tissue paper will clog the pipes leading to the drainage system. You may throw your used toilet paper in the trash bin provided in the bathrooms.