Beachfront Condo, 85 sqm Fully Furnished
1 BR with kingsize, pull-out & daybed
Sofa bed with pull out bed
Extra mattress/cushioned mats
Daybed & coffee table at the balcony
With cable TV, A/C, ref, microwave, H/C water dispenser, H/C Shower, etc.
Complete cookware, dinnerware & kitchen utensils (cooking & bringing of food and drinks are allowed)
Huge balcony with awesome view of the beach resort!
With beach access, No entrance fee
*Rate posted is for 6 pax (plus 1k per addtl pax)
This is our private home that we want to share with our guests and their family and friends. It's a one-bedroom (85 sqm) fully- furnished condo unit with big balcony located at the 3f (no elevator) of a 3-storey apartment facing the beach and private pool.
1.bedroom – king size bed with 8 pillows, single pull-out bed, daybed, with aircon
2.living room -large L-shaped sofa bed with 16 throw pillows, single pull-out bed, extra mattress/cushioned mats, with cable TV & aircon
3. toilet and bath with h/c shower, bidet, basic toiletries
4.kitchen – 6-seater dining, 3 burner gas stove, ref, microwave, rice cooker, complete cooking utensils, dinnerware (plates, glasses, cups, fork & spoon), H&C water dispenser with water container (note: water is not provided)
5.balcony – daybed, 4-seater coffee table overlooking the resort
We provide limited pillows and blankets. Please bring additional blankets and beddings for a group of more than 8 persons for your comfort.
Both bedroom and living room have split-type aircon although many of our guests prefer not to use the living room aircon so they can leave the sliding doors wide open to allow the fresh air in and get easy access to the huge balcony to see the beautiful view.
The large balcony provides an awesome and unobstructed view of the beach resort. There's a huge daybed and a 4-seater coffee table to enjoy the fresh air and awesome view.
Things to bring:
-extra beddings (for more than 8 pax)
-food & drinks
-ice (if you need)
- grill & charcoal (if you will grill)
With Beach access
Pool have fees
Water sports activities (eg. Kayak, SUP, banana boat, jetski, snorkelling, boating diving) are available with fees at the Dive Shop.
There's a restaurant inside the resort (if you do not want to cook) or you can just drive to the town which is only 3 kms away for more food choices.
Our Holiday rate is the same as the weekend rate except Christmas, New Year and Holy Week and where we require minimum of 2 nights stay.
We are not responsible in case there will be water or power /electricity disruption in the unit because these are beyond our control. We will coordinate with the resort on what time it will be restored back and update our guests.
Companions or friends of our guests who will be staying in the hotel are not allowed to stay in the unit specially during meal time.
1. Strictly NO smoking inside the unit. You may smoke at the balcony but pls use the ashtray and don't throw the cigarette butts just anywhere.
2. Please lock the door when leaving the unit to secure your belongings. We are NOT responsible for any loss or accidents during your stay. Pls look after your companions specially the children to avoid any untoward incidents/accidents.
3. Cooking is allowed but pls turn-off aircon and open the doors to avoid the smell of food to linger inside the unit. Grilling is strictly prohibited inside the unit or balcony. You may grill downstairs near the parking area.
4. Please don't sit on the sofa and bed with wet clothes.
5. Kindly leave sandy shoes/slippers outside the unit. You may shower by the pool area to rinse off the sand before coming up. (Excess sand will clog the bathtub and drainage.)
6. Drying rack for wet clothes will be provided beside the unit entrance. Hanging of clothes in the balcony is prohibited.
7. Please dispose the garbage properly. Trash cans and garbage bags are also provided for your convenience.
8. Only our authorised guests are allowed inside the unit. Hotel guests or friends of our guests from outside are not allowed to stay in the unit specially during meals.
9. Damages on the unit, furniture or appliances and lost of items are the guests’ responsibility and will be charged based on the cost of repair or replacement.
10. Please clean as you go. We will refund the P500 cleaning fee you paid If you clean the unit before checking out.
11. We are not responsible for any water disruption or power /electricity outage in the unit because these are beyond our control. We will coordinate with the resort on what time it will be restored back and update our guests.
We will provide your authorisation to use our unit. Pls send your full name, mobile no., email address, car details (brand,model, color, plate no.) and total no. of persons who will stay in the unit. Should there be additional person(s) when you arrive, kindly pay the additional fee to the caretaker.
Our caretaker will meet and orient you at the unit upon your arrival. We will provide you her name and contact no. before your check in date.
In case you encounter any problem with the unit during your stay, you may call the caretaker to assist you.