O ovom smještaju
Romantic Fireplace, Claw foot tub for two in the bedroom, Living area, Kitchenette, WIFI, New Queen bed, Window Seat perfect for a kid or a dog and a Fire Bowl in cozy Front Yard. Covered Bridge, Waterfall, Restaurants, Glass Blowing and Inn/Bar across the street. Grocery / coffee shop near.
This is truly a unique experience. The 1909 library is still authentic with the original fireplace, wood floors and shelves custom stocked with interesting reading. The craftsman style is charming with 14 windows in 650 sq. ft. Gently added necessities include a kitchenette with a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, tea pot and hot plate. I added a very comfortable new queen bed and claw foot tub with sprayer for hair washing. The bathroom and kitchen areas are basic but functional. Beautiful to sit outside by the fire bowl, hear the waterfall and enjoy the stars.
You will not find a more friendly and quaint village than Quechee. You can walk in seconds to the covered bridge, waterfall, riverfront park and restaurants. The Parker House Inn across the street is owned by Adam and Alex, bartender and chef extraordinaire's who are hands on creating a wonderful experience each visit. Don't miss it! The back route to the Quechee Gorge is a half mile from the door, via Dewey's pond. Park and walk the road less traveled. Also don't miss hanging out on the rocks by the bridge.
A lock box will allow you to access the historic library at your convenience. So if you are a little early or a little late, no worries. This is vacation. Need an extra hour in the am? We can usually work with that.
Interakcija s gostima
I live in Indiana when I'm not in Quechee so chances are, If your there, I'm here. I have a wonderful team that cleans and maintains the property for me. If you have any comments or concerns, please let us know. We want it to be a good value, a good experience and a good time for all.
10 min parking in front is lenient but I want it to stay that way so only overstay while unloading or pouring rain. An hour isn't pushing it. Off street parking can be accessed behind Parker House Inn. Also, the first left street after the library is access to the village green parking.
1) Please hang towels on hooks, rod by hangers or side of tub. Keep off wood floors and shelves.
2) No smoking please please please. All wood, irreplaceable venue. Outside by the fire bowl, smoke what you like.
3) Please respect fireplace. The old center damper is left open. The left side chain damper UP is open, Down is closed. Please close after the fire is completely out. Do not leave fire unattended. If a log rolls forward smoke comes into the room. Fire must be kept small and requires constant supervision from the couch. Enjoy.
4) Please use black towels by tub to wipe up any water that sprays out.
5) If you love it, tell everyone. If something is wrong, tell me. I want to fix it for the next person.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
I retired at 43 from owning an antique and classic car museum, gift shop, soda bar and special events venue. It was an exhausting blast of a business. Since then I have traveled to Brazil, Mexico, Nassau, Cuba and DR Congo where I helped to build a school. I have many destinations on my wish list and hope to continue to travel till I'm a hundred!