Mi Casa Es Su Casa!
Our little Spanish style house is a nice blend of Mexican Ranch and Southwest Desert. It was built with love and a purpose. All peach house income goes to our children's college fund. Thanks for helping make our kids smarter, while you relax in Alpine!
This is a one of a kind custom-built Spanish style home featuring art work painted by local artist Feather Radha. Her work can be discovered at Gallery The Square and all over the Big Bend. You can Sip a cup of coffee on the porch while enjoying the majestic view of Alpine's Twin Peaks. Our open floor plan makes this 1200 square ft. house feel spacious and comfortable. A summer stay at The Peach House is made perfect with a barbecue on the outdoor grill after a long swim at Balmorrhea Springs or an exhilarating hike up Hancock Hill.
You have access to the whole house with a king size bed, two twin beds, and a day bed with a trundle bed underneath. The house aldo includes a full Kitchen and Washer/Dryer. There is also a small custom built grill for your use and an outdoor sitting area with a lovely hammock for star gazing at night.
I would like to note that the house is heated and cooled by a mini split AC unit, as well as having a wood stove and space heaters and fans.
If you would like to check in early please contact us for availability. We are flexible when possible!
Interakcija s gostima
We grew-up all over The Big Bend and Chihuahuan Desert so we know all the ins and outs! Pick our brains if you like. We provide information about our favorite sights, sounds, tastes, and experiences found only here!
Plan your trip! There are many local events throughout the year and plenty to see and do.
1. Don't burn down the house. You may have a fire but keep it small and if it is windy or excessively dry, it may be best to wait for better conditions.
2. Enjoy your smokes outside and please pick up the butts.
3. Have Fun! If you party, be considerate and throw your trash in the dumpster. Straighten up furniture and keep it low key, as it is in a residential area.
4. You Break it? You buy it. That way we can keep it sweet for you and the next guest coming in.
5. We love pets! Please pick up after them. Also, some people are sensitive so please Keep pets off of furniture and bedding and be prepared to kennel them if you leave them at the house.
6. Leave the house as you found it :) we thank you for your consideration! Obviously you don't need to deep clean/wash bedding or that type of stuff but please be kind to our house keeper :)
I am Mesquite.
Born into the Maxwell clan, a large, fun, loving, boisterous family. I grew up in the Big Bend area and make my home here in the rugged Alps of Texas. You might find me strolling through alfalfa fields in Mexico or picking apples from our tiny orchard in Tierras Nuevas, Chihuahua. I love surrounding myself with my family, especially my beautiful children, my friends, and my horses. I live for the complexity and the joy of bringing my people together. We love a roaring fire under the moonlight, accompanied by the sweet sound of the guitar and plenty of tequila and lime para todos! Hosting is in my nature! I want to give my guests an experience that they will love and want to share!