Charming maisonnette in Onex area. 3 floors: kitchen, living room, bedroom under the roof w/ shower. The "atypical" place is situated in an old typical village house which has been renovated recently. Price per night is for the whole housing.
Charming maisonette in Onex area. 15 minutes from the train station.
3 floors: kitchen, living room, bedroom under the roof w/ shower.
The "atypical" place is situated in an old typical village house which has been renovated recently.
- Near to te center (15min from the train station Cornavin)
- Turntable vinyl included + vinyls and mini-jack to plug your iPhone/Laptop!
- Shelves at your disposal for your clothes and belongings in the bedroom
- Park des Evaux 5 minutes walking. - Manège (Horse Riding)
- Local swimmingpool
- Local shops (Market 2x/week, Bio Supermarket, Tobacco Store, Pharmacy, Butcher, Pizzeria, Thaï and Gastro Restaurant: l'Auberge d'Onex, Michelin starred)
Interakcija s gostima
I'm an artist, music producer, and dj. I'll be very glad to give you good tips about your Geneva trip and nightlife !
If you come by car, there are plenty of park places all around, plus a 24/24 parking close to the house (5min)
When booking the apartment you automatically accept the House Rules and are committing yourself to respecting the following:
1. Thank you for using the hi-fi installation at a reasonable volume from 10pm on, also before 10am, to protect the tranquillity of the neighbourhood.
2. Do not forget to close the outer shutters of the front door during the night and when you are not at home.
3. The internet is strictly for legal use only. Any illegal use is traced and you are liable for any associated fines or prosecution.
4. You are not allowed to accommodate more people in the apartment than the number of occupants stated in the booking.
5. Please note that you should leave the apartment as you found it when you arrived.
Thanks very much to respect these simple rules and enjoy your stay!
French below //
Art, music, and cinéma are passions, taking part in my everyday life. Awarded in cinéma from les Beaux-Arts in Geneva, I know the city by heart, the beautiful Léman lake, the country, the breathtaking surroundings, the mountains, and Geneva's "nightlife", as I'm evolving since years into electronic music.
Art, musique, cinéma, font parties des multiples passions qui m'animent. Diplômé des Beaux-Arts en cinéma à Genève, je connais la ville par coeur, son superbe lac Léman, sa campagne, et les montagnes alentours, et surtout sa "nightlife", évoluant dans le milieu de la musique électronique depuis plusieurs années.