** POOL CLOSED SEP 18 to NOV 30 ** for annual maintenance. Discounted pricing reflected on those dates.
Our beautiful 2BR house sleeps up to 5 guests with plenty of room for cooking and relaxing at your own pace. The house is in a quiet, lush complex with easy access to Playa Hermosa and Jaco. We offer a clean and comfortable space with a full kitchen, cable TV, WiFi, 1.5 baths and laundry for longer rentals. Parking for 2 cars and pool access included. And it's only 5 minutes to the beach!
**PLEASE LET US KNOW IF CHILDREN ARE TRAVELING WITH YOU AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF GUESTS**
1. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house. Please use the front porch and dispose of cigarette butts in the trash. Evidence of smoking inside will result in the loss of your safety deposit.
2. Upon arrival, please check that everything is in order and notify us immediately if anything is broken or not functioning properly (A/C, TV, hot water, etc.). Our contact numbers are Flavia (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and Maurizio (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Remember to take your keys with you whenever you leave the property – always lock up the house and front gate to ensure everyone’s security. Lost keys will result in a replacement fee.
4. Please turn off lights and A/C when you leave to conserve energy
5. If anything breaks during your stay, please notify us immediately so we can repair or replace it for you
6. Cleaning services are provided at the end of your stay only (covered by the $20 cleaning fee). Additional cleanings can be arranged for $20 and are paid directly / in person.
7. Open food, drinks, crumbs, etc. attract pests – please keep the kitchen area tidy and pay special attention to disposing of garbage
8. The washing machine is available for use only to guests staying 8+ days. There are some laundromat options in Jaco that are quick and inexpensive
9. Please respect our neighbours who live here full-time by keeping music and noise down after 11pm and before 7am
10. Parking is permitted ONLY in the space beside the house (between the house and the pool), there is no parking allowed in front of the house at any time
11. No pets allowed
1. No glass containers are permitted in the pool area. Please use the plastic cups provided
2. Children must be supervised by an adult while in the pool
3. Please do not leave trash or empty beverage containers around the pool area – use the trash bins provided or dispose of them in the house garbage
A world traveler who met a roving Italian chef in London and the rest is history... now we're based in Toronto and have a baby girl but that hasn't slowed down our globe-trotting. Vancouver, San Francisco, New York, Miami, Italy, Spain, Mexico, the Bahamas! We love nature, getting out and about, getting lost in new cities and enjoying downtime with friends. We dream of living in Costa Rica one day and bought our home there as a first step. We can't live without music, Campari, seafood or our dogs.