Condo in a high rise solid brick building located in the heart of downtown. The living room is beautifully furnished, fully equipped kitchen, separate master bedroom & queen size sleeper sofa in living area. Use house rules tab for welcome letter.
Our space is for residential use only. It is not for social gatherings or parties. Only registered guests allowed in the unit.
No Pets are allowed at any time – minimum fine of $500.
2. If you are locked out of the unit and the Building Staff is available to assist you, there is a minimum fee of $65.
3. Packages and Mail should not be sent to the Building to be held for you.
4. Behavior Resulting in a False Fire Alarm - minimum fine of $150.
5. Do not block elevator doors and hold them open. It will shut down the elevator.
6. No eating, no beverages or smoking are allowed in the hallways or other common areas of the Building.
7. Do not put pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine $50.
7. Do not let people follow you into the Building. Only residents and guests with keys should be allowed to enter.
8. No one should be able to hear sounds or noise coming out of your unit at any time.
9. Bicycles are NOT allowed in the elevators. You may obtain a key to the Bicycle Room from the Management Office.
Please leave the condo tidy. What does this mean to us?
- Empty the trash in the nearby trash chute.
- Loading/starting the dishwasher before you leave.
- Stripping the bed and piling the linens and placing all dirty linens in the bathroom – we will take care of these for the next tenant.
For every tenant, we provide fresh linens and a thoroughly cleaned space, but no maid service during your stay. There are laundry facilities inside the building.
Condo building rules:
- No pets.
- Condo quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am
-Smoking on the outside porch is allowed as long as the exterior door is closed. Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the condo.
-Behavior Resulting in a False Alarm – minimum fine of $150 by the building
-Do not place pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine of $50 by the building and will be deducted from your security deposit.
Ovaj domaćin ima 12 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Thank you for visiting our page. I am married to a wonderful kind soul. We actually live about an hour and 1/2 from the Atlanta/Newnan GA area. We love Atlanta and what it has to offer. I'm a nurse and my husband is retired law enforcement. It is our wish to provide a clean and enjoyable accommodations during your stay.