This spacious Guest Room features a grand Half-Tester Queen-size Mahogany-carved Bed with an oversized pillow-top mattress and designer luxury linens. A gas-log fireplace and accent lighting provides for romantic ambience.
This room features a grand Half-Tester Queen-size Bed with an oversized pillow-top mattress and luxury linens. Mahogany floor-to-ceiling bookcases containing books and collectibles, many of Abraham Lincoln’s writing and biographies our found through out this room. One wall is beautifully paneled mahogany giving this room a rich, elegant feel. A collection of classics speak to the soul of the bookworm to cozy in for a restful and stimulating retreat.
Three 9′ windows overlook the neighboring race horse farm and our all-white flowering, “Moon Garden” which glows at night. Located on the second floor.
• Private Bath
• Turkish Towels
• Custom Spa Robes
• Exclusive Spa Toiletries
• Two-person shower with seat
• Satellite TV/DVD/Movies & Music
• Radio Alarm Clock
• iPhone/Android Docking Station
An award-winning, Full Country “Gourmet” Breakfast is normally served between 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made. Continental Breakfast is available before and after this time frame, however pre-arrangements must be requested prior to the Guest’s arrival.
• Coffee, Teas, Hot Cocoa, Sodas, and Juice Choices
• Fresh Fruit and Homemade Muffins
• Signature Egg Dish or Omelets
• Bacon, Ham, or Sausage
• Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole or Breakfast Potatoes
• Lemon Souffle Pancakes, Fruit Waffles, or Buttermilk Biscuits
• Assorted Maple Hill Manor Jams, Jellies, Sauces, and Syrups (also available for purchase from our Farm Store)
• Seasonal Fruit is often used and available from our Fruit Orchard, Raspberry Patch, & Herb Garden
• We feature locally grown and Kentucky Proud ingredients wherever possible – for that extra fresh flavor and true taste of Kentucky!
Dessert & Beverage Social
Homemade Dessert & Coffee Social is provided each evening – there is no set time for this service and is available to our Guests throughout the evening…a wonderful way to get to know the other Guests staying at the Manor!
24-Hour Beverage Station
Beverages are complementary and always available such as sodas, iced tea, lemonade, bottled water, coffees, selection of teas, cocoa, etc.
Guests are welcomed to bring their own beverage of choice – wine glasses, champagne flutes, and rock glasses, along with bottle openers, ice and ice buckets are available.
Rates are based on Double Occupancy
Children between the ages 6+ are welcome with advance notice – $25.00/child/night. Additional persons, age 12 and above, add $50/person/night.
NOT allowed INSIDE, smoking allowed OUTSIDE only.
Prohibited – Sorry, but our fire alarms are very sensitive, our insurance prohibits candle use, and Guest will be responsible for all charges resulting in the clean-up of wax, smoke, and/or fire damages.
$25/night/pet – Advance notice and Innkeeper’s agreement to host is required. Please review and comply with our Pet Policy (.doc).
Consumption of alcohol is permitted – you are welcome to bring your own or we may provide.
Rates are subject to a 6% State Sales Tax, 3% Tourism Tax, and 1% Transient Lodging Tax.