Staying on Historic Pass-A-Grille Beach is always relaxing and rejuvenating! Enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunsets with walks on the beach. You will enjoy a memorable stay in our very clean studio located on the quieter southern end of the Grille.
This Studio / 1 Room is very clean & on the lower level of my home, it has a private entrance in the rear of the property. It Sleeps 2 with a Queen Size Bed, Bath w/shower, 32' Flat Panel TV, Blue Ray DVD Player Refrigerator, Granite Breakfast Bar, Microwave oven, Coffee maker, Toaster oven, Kitchen sink, Cable, Wifi, a view of the water, the beach is just a 2 minute walk, shopping and Restaurants are a 5 minute walk.
Shaded Patio Area under the Mango tree with Gas Grill. Outside shower or hose to rinse and Coin-op Washer Dryer on the premises.
Interakcija s gostima
Sandy and I have lived in the house for 30+ years, so if there is something you need, any advice or recommendations just ask.
We supply 1. Parking Permit for side street parking.(URL HIDDEN)2. Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, and Beach Towels(URL HIDDEN)3. 2 Bikes (when available(URL HIDDEN)4. Small Hair Drye(URL HIDDEN)5. Towels and Linen(URL HIDDEN)6. Conditioning Shampoo, Soap, and more.
Lease Rental Agreemen(URL HIDDEN)Pass a Grille Rental
This agreement by and between, Joseph Rhodes, (hereinafter called "Lessor") and you the Airbnb Guest [hereinafter called "Lessee (s)"], whereby Lessee hereby leases and rents from Lessor those certain premises described above for the agreed upon term anytime after 4:00pm on the day of arrival unless early check-in is arranged and ending by 11am on the departure day, unless a late check-out is arranged and at a rental of the agreed upon price plus tax and a regular cleaning fee which is already included in your airbnb total.
Now therefore, it is hereby agreed:
l. Occupancy Use: The premise shall be occupied by the lessee along with their registered guest (s). The premises shall be used as a private residence only. No other person(s) shall occupy the said premises unless they are registered with the Landlord and a $10.00 per night guests charge will be assessed, $5.00 for children.
2. No Smoking. Smoking only allowed outside of the apartment and cigarette buts are the responsibility of the Lessee and their guests, or there will be an additional charge for clean up to the Lessee.
3. No Pets.
4. Security Damage Deposit: Lessee shall pay in advance a Security Damage Deposit to be held as a security for the faithful performance of the terms of this agreement; this will be held in a non-interest bearing account.
(a) The balance of this deposit shall be refunded to Lessee within 14 days after Lessee's departure date, less any charges, cleanings in excess of the regular cleaning fee, repairs, missing items of furniture or equipment or any other amounts due under the terms of this agreement or other damages sustained by the Lessor due to breach by Lessee.
(b) The Security Damage Deposit is not to be deducted by Lessee from rental payments hereunder.
5. Additional Charges: Any charges for rent, cleaning & repairs or any other damages sustained by the Lessor under the terms of this Agreement that are not covered by the "Security Damage Deposit" and that are not paid within 14 days after vacating premises, shall earn interest thereafter at the rate of 18 percent.
6. Utilities: Lessor to pay for the following: wi-fi, electric, water, sewer and garbage. No phone service supplied.
7. Alterations: Lessee shall not make, or allow to be made any alterations, installations, repairs or redecoration of any kind to the premises.
8. Inspections: Lessor shall be allowed to enter said premises at reasonable times to inspect or show representatives of insurance or lending institutions or to make repairs. However, in no event shall repair made by Lessor be deemed a waiver of Lessor's right to hold Lessee liable therefore.
9. Liability: Lessor shall not be liable for any loss of property by fire, theft, burglary or otherwise from said premises or building nor for any accidental damage to person or property in or about the same premises or building resulting from electrical wiring, water, rain or snow, which may come into issue or flow from any part of said premises or building or from pipes, plumbing, sprinklers or any electrical connections thereof or by any other cause whatever and the Lessee shall make no claim for any such loss or damage. Lessee should purchase their own RENTERS INSURANCE.
10. Renewal: none
11. Termination: This agreement and the tenancy hereby granted will be terminated on the departure date.
12. General: Violation by Lessee of any applicable rules, ordinance or statute shall be deemed sufficient cause for termination of this agreement. Lessee's representations made shall be considered inducements to Lessor to execute this agreement. Misrepresentations shall be considered as cause to terminate this
agreement. Waiver by the Lessor of any breach of any terms or condition of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach. The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of this agreement shall not render the remainder of the agreement invalid or unenforceable.
13. Default Upon breach of this lease by Lessee, besides other rights and remedies Lessor may have, shall have all the following remedies:
(a) The remedies provided by the laws of the State of Florida.
(b) The right by delivered notice to Lessee to terminate this lease.
(c) The right to enter the premises and take possession there of pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida upon such entry, Lessor may take possession of nonexempt personal property of the Lessee(s) then found in the premises pursuant to such laws of the State of Florida It is further agreed that upon such default, Lessor or his agents may enter the premises and remove any items or furniture that have been supplied to the Lessee by (website hidden)'s Fees: In the event that it is necessary to retain an attorney to enforce the terms of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and court costs required to do so.
14. Attorney's Fees: In the event that it is necessary to retain an attorney to enforce the terms of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and court costs required to do so.
15. Lessor shall not be liable for any monetary loss or inconvenience and Lessee agrees to hold harmless the Lessor if occupancy cannot be delivered to Lessee, for any reason beyond the control of the Lessor.
16. Repairs: Lessees will be responsible for repairs if lessees are totally responsible due to neglect or abuse.
17. Assignment or Subletting: The lessee further covenants that they will not assign, sublet or transfer said premises or any part thereof without the Lessor's consent.
18. Cleaning Fee: Regular cleaning includes, washing of sheets, blankets, comforters, , towels and rugs.
19. Joe Rhodes is a real estate broker and hereby acknowledges so.
Ovaj domaćin ima 25 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije