2 spavaće sobe
Apartment Amaro is located in Mostar, just a few steps from the historical square Musala which is surrounded with beautiful buildings built in the Austro-Hungarian period.
The Apartment has two floors connected by an inner staircase.
On the first floor there are a living room and a kitchen.
On the second floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
1st bedroom has one King size bed (2 persons).
2nd bedroom has two single beds (2 persons).
There is no extra beds in the bedrooms, but the sofa bed in the living room can be used for a sleeping of two people. (2 persons).
Interakcija s gostima
To make your stay more enjoyable, you can ask us for everything you need during your stay. We will be glad to answer to all your questions and needs. You can contact us at any time on the cell phone.
General terms and house rules of private accommodation:
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the house rules of private accommodation. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them.
1. We expect your first arrival after 14:00 p.m. and departure on the last day of your stay until 10:30 am so we can prepare the apartment for the arrival of our next guests. Upon arrival, submit identification documents of all guests to the property owner for registering with the tourist agency. The documents must be returned to you within 24 hours. Payment of the total rental price (or the remaining portion of that amount) shall be carried out on the first day of arrival.
2. Towels and bed linen are included in the price and the property owner will change them every 7 days. Please keep your apartment clean and in order during your stay. The property owner is not required to clean and tidy up. We kindly ask you to take out the garbage daily during the summer. Smoking is forbidden in the bedrooms. Please consider the possible fire danger.
3. The property owner has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The host can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules.
4. The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The property owner will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close and lock the doors and windows when they go out.
5. Bringing pets in the accommodation is not allowed, and the property owner have the right to cancel the accommodation.
6. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment.
7. Noise and rumble are not welcomed in the house, particularly between 22:00 and 08 am in the morning. You are obliged to mannerly behaviour both adults and children, for child supervision during their playtime, for draught making and door battering.
8. Please take good care of the rented apartment, and turn of electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and do not use it with open windows and doors. Please close and lock all the doors and windows when out so there would be no damage in case of storm, lighting or draught. Turn off water taps, power, gas.
9. Persons who are not the houseguests are not allowed to stay overnight, to reside all day long at the premises or use the house appliences without explicit consent of the property owner. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the property owner have the right to cancel accommodation. If absent from the premises for longer than 2 days, please inform the property owner.
10. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to invite the property owner to check in his or her presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed afterwards in a lawsuit against the guest.
11. At the day of the departure, you are kindly requested to leave the rented apartment until 10 a.m. so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. Staying in the apartment after that time unconditionally entails payment of 50 % of the daily rent without the possibility of further stay in the accommodation unit.
12.The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. In case the property owner cancels accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
13. If you decide to terminate your reservation earlier than agreed, payment must be made for the whole period you have reserved. The room/ apartment rate for the reserved period will be charged within the first two days of your stay.
14. It is implied that, upon arrival and checking in, the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees to obligations and conditions prescribed by it. Any disputes that cannot be resolved in agreement with the property owner will be resolved through police intervention or in legal proceedings before the court of Mostar. Complaints will be considered only if they have been reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration.
The House Rules follow the custom and practice of the catering and tourism industry.
Thank you for being our guests! We wish you a pleasant stay!
My name is Amar and I am studying Economics at Mostar university. I like sports so my favourite hobby is weight-training in the gym and also playing football. I enjoy listening to music, especially rock and roll, heavy metal and electronic music. I also like to hang out with my friends. :)